OSU vs St Bonaventure in Brooklyn

he didn't seem too bothered by anything. And if you're getting paid millions to be this bad, I guess I wouldn't be bothered either
Holder fired Ford... and replaced him with a guy who didn't have a single second of head-coaching experience. Massive downgrade. All of this sucks so much. The basketball program is a dumpster fire

Holder fired Ford... and replaced him with a guy who didn't have a single second of head-coaching experience. Massive downgrade. All of this sucks so much. The basketball program is a dumpster fire
A dumpster fire has energy. Our program lacks a pulse at this point. Just shameful. I do believe a good coach can turn it around though.

Two 5th year seniors with awful fouls in critical moments. Mike Marsh and JMW. That’s the sign of a poorly coached team.

10 point lead, they go on a run. Boynton waits till we are down 3 to call a timeout. Turning point of the game and it’s all on the coach

Imagine having a roster with multiple McDonalds All Americans, team usa players, and an entire roster of 4 stars and you can’t even beat mid majors.
This is what's crazy. We've had arguably better "talent" during the last few years than the last 10+ years. And somehow play worse basketball.

If somebody is bored I'd love (read: hate) to see how many games we've lost by less points than our missed FT's during Boytons tenure. We have 2 this season already.

This team has a high ceiling with the young talent. Hopefully they grow (with their coach) during the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back