OSU vs #15 Creighton

Wow, what an undiscipline team. Tons of one on one hero ball. One team comes down and moves the ball all over the court in the motion offense and takes open shots. The other team comes down and stands around dribbling and then one player plays hero ball, misses the shot, and it goes the other direction. This is going to be a 30–40 point blowout.

Was that a 17-0 run by the opposing team with no timeout late in the first half?! Why wouldn’t you call a timeout, especially with a young team!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kind of crazy we can still bring in McDonalds All American players. There is still hope if we can drum up the money for a buyout and get a good coach.

Same old same old, Boyton has done this over and over for the last 7 years (how long has he been here…?). Has a worse or similar record to Travis Ford. If he was anywhere else, he would have been let go by now.

He hasn't even been close to the success Travis Ford had. TF made the tournament 5 out of 8 years, Boynton is headed toward 1 of 7
Yeah, outside of Cade Cunningham, he hasn’t had any success. He’s the Jimbo Fisher of college basketball, always good recruits but can’t coach them to save his life. (Yes I understand Jimbo won a natty, but not with A&M)

Yeah, outside of Cade Cunningham, he hasn’t had any success. He’s the Jimbo Fisher of college basketball, always good recruits but can’t coach them to save his life. (Yes I understand Jimbo won a natty, but not with A&M)
He's Leonard Hamilton reincarnate. Except, even though Leonard can't coach his way out of a wet paper bag, Boynton is much worse. He's like Leonard's "special" cousin.

This may be worst, for a lack of a better word, team I've seen during my life. That massive buyout will ensure we have at least one more year of this. .Since buyout is so large, perhaps 3 more years.

We have struggled to finish high ball screen all night and he finally figured out to go away from it. On the other end we couldn’t contain the highball screen and he never adjusted defense. Not one time.

I don’t even care about OSU Basketball at this point and really haven’t for a couple of years. Sad because at one time it was my favorite sport when Eddie Sutton was there. We are light years away from ever being good again. It’s painfully obvious that this team will definitely finish below .500 for the season. At this point, I would cut our losses, bite the bullet on the buyout and let Scott Sutton coach the team for the rest of the year.

How do you continue to get absolutely worked with the ball screens? No jumping out in front of the offensive player to prevent the it. Just continue to run into the screen. Get on the hip if the offensive player and watch them penetrate for a layup or kick out for a three. Just inept.

Would love to hear a journalist covering the team ask Boynton why he waits for double digit runs by the opposing team before calling a timeout? What is his philosophy on utilizing timeouts?

Back