OSU vs #15 Creighton

Dumbass Alert:

It’s 4:00 and I’m sitting at home looking at the apple wallet and see tonight’s game at 5:00. I think that’s weird, maybe it’s a TV thing. So I hop I’m the truck and blaze down I35 to Stillwater. Hmmm, no radio broadcast and looks open but only a few people are milling around.
My dumbass looks at the ticket again and sees that it’s my parking pass… real tickets say 8:00.

Hideaway it is then, and if anyone sees a dark gray Expedition heading to the CCG early Saturday morning, but driving north on I35 please flash your lights because I’m going the wrong way

Dumbass Alert:

It’s 4:00 and I’m sitting at home looking at the apple wallet and see tonight’s game at 5:00. I think that’s weird, maybe it’s a TV thing. So I hop I’m the truck and blaze down I35 to Stillwater. Hmmm, no radio broadcast and looks open but only a few people are milling around.
My dumbass looks at the ticket again and sees that it’s my parking pass… real tickets say 8:00.

Hideaway it is then, and if anyone sees a dark gray Expedition heading to the CCG early Saturday morning, but driving north on I35 please flash your lights because I’m going the wrong way
You?

5 minutes to tip against what could be a top 10 team by seasons end and this is the smallest crowd I’ve seen. Maybe 250-300 students.

Remember when Iba arena was packed every game? When Iba arena was a top 5 loudest arena in college basketball? So loud that your ears would ring for days?

I miss those days. I miss the atmosphere. I miss everything.

Last edited:
Back