NCAA Tournament Thread

What in God's name is Houston doing!? Just one single rebound this last minute and the game is over. They can't even grab ONE!?

Absolute MASSIVE coaching mistake by Sampson with 1.2 seconds left. No reason any Houston defender should have been inside the 3-point line.
Stunning mistake from a great coach.

Absolute MASSIVE coaching mistake by Sampson with 1.2 seconds left. No reason any Houston defender should have been inside the 3-point line.
Stunning mistake from a great coach.
Houston pulled it out though. With 4 starters fouled out.

Sent from my moto g stylus 5G (2022) using Tapatalk

A little bit of an underwhelming Saturday and Sunday, but a few moments to savor still. Favorites winning also means we've got some great matchups for the Sweet 16, so you'd think we'll have some compelling games coming up.

Purdue and UConn look like they're on a collision course to me.

And another thing, if I never hear Calipari blather on again I'll be just fine. UK flames out, again, and all this charlatan can do is whine about how unfair it is to 'the kids' to define their season with the first round loss. Uh, you're Kentucky basketball and yes you've failed miserably again when it counts.

And another thing, if I never hear Calipari blather on again I'll be just fine. UK flames out, again, and all this charlatan can do is whine about how unfair it is to 'the kids' to define their season with the first round loss. Uh, you're Kentucky basketball and yes you've failed miserably again when it counts.
We will be seeing that all next year on OKC TV. At least Moser and Venables give better excuses

Quite the pathetic excuse. I'd argue they ceased being kids when they started demanding and cashing checks worth hundreds of thousands of dollars. But even if you still want to consider them kids despite the money, isn't it your job, John, as the adult, to have them prepared for said game and to win? Congratulations, you played yourself. This ain't a rec league, it's big boy ball. You and your team are judged on number of wins, not the number of friends you made on the journey.

Thanks for nothing Iowa State. Minimum 3 missed point blank layups in the last 10 minutes that at least sends that game to OT. Way to piss down your leg.

Refs are doing everything possible to help Duke win the game. NC State is getting royally screwed. This game has been one of the worst officiated games I've ever seen

Refs are doing everything possible to help Duke win the game. NC State is getting royally screwed. This game has been one of the worst officiated games I've ever seen
Apparently the refs didn’t help Duke enough. 76-64 NC State.

Fun watching NC State make this run but I think it ends on Saturday.

Captain Obvious take here, but it's hard to see any of these 3 taking down UCONN with the way they're playing.

Quite the pathetic excuse. I'd argue they ceased being kids when they started demanding and cashing checks worth hundreds of thousands of dollars. But even if you still want to consider them kids despite the money, isn't it your job, John, as the adult, to have them prepared for said game and to win? Congratulations, you played yourself. This ain't a rec league, it's big boy ball. You and your team are judged on number of wins, not the number of friends you made on the journey.
Coach Cal to Arky….if UK would have fired him, they would have owed him $33M…rumor was Arky went after Beard and Tang (~$5M/yr) as well…think Cal made $8.5M/yr at UK so will be curious to see final figures of this deal

Back