NIL

And he should, he's as bad as any of them.

Your comment on Holcomb is exactly what I mean-some people want biased rah, rah coverage and they get mad that OSU doesn't have as much of that as OU does.
You mean every sports radio station in the Oklahoma City market which issues crimson and cream pom poms to their show hosts!!! 😝

The snp sports section is garbage since Jason Elmquist has been there. Why on earth they hired that hack I will never know. He is a jayhawk that makes no bones about hating OSU.

He sucks and snp sports shouldn’t be taken any more seriously than a random message board poster
I actually thought they had a decent sports section back a number of years ago when Roger Moore was the Sports Editor! 🤔

This is my first semester as a Poke. I've been surprised at the amount of negativism that I have found on this board. In the game threads, it seems like some are pulling for OSU to lose so that they can complain. The article is an extension of that, and it is extremely poorly timed, unless intentionally meant to sow woe, by the author and the editor.
You'll have to forgive us old timers, we've been conditioned to expect the worst.

Back