LIV Golf

Go away, troll.
Subject is LIV golf so i did a little research on viewership. 291,000 viewers total in the final round. Their saturday round only had 286,000 views, which is the first time a LIV tournament was measured for nielsen ratings. This seems pretty pedestrian. Especially compared to the notre dame louisville womens basketball game which had over 300k views. Shoot even an english soccer game being televised in the US at 830 am got 480k views.

Subject is LIV golf so i did a little research on viewership. 291,000 viewers total in the final round. Their saturday round only had 286,000 views, which is the first time a LIV tournament was measured for nielsen ratings. This seems pretty pedestrian. Especially compared to the notre dame louisville womens basketball game which had over 300k views. Shoot even an english soccer game being televised in the US at 830 am got 480k views.
troll trolling GIF

Not all CW affiliates in the major markets carried it. 3.2 million views when streaming is included. The CW app was the #1 downloaded Apple Store app that weekend.

Not all CW affiliates in the major markets carried it. 3.2 million views when streaming is included. The CW app was the #1 downloaded Apple Store app that weekend.
That's wonderful. Good to see that there is so much demand for this that the cw got involved. theyre a major player in sports broadcasting. so that was a big time thing

That's wonderful. Good to see that there is so much demand for this that the cw got involved. theyre a major player in sports broadcasting. so that was a big time thing
Over the air channel with no other sports package for live advertising. They got a great deal on it and it got LIV a platform to build on.

Back