Cowgirls in Clearwater, FL

After last weekend, some of our fan base was already pushing the panic button about our pitching staff behind Maxwell. I assure them that it’s going to be ok and mentioned last yr with Elish and Day in their first two weeks wasn’t spectacular. They went 38.1 IP and allowed 30 runs which 27 were earned runs. They ended up doing pretty good by the end of the season.

After last weekend, some of our fan base was already pushing the panic button about our pitching staff behind Maxwell. I assure them that it’s going to be ok and mentioned last yr with Elish and Day in their first two weeks wasn’t spectacular. They went 38.1 IP and allowed 30 runs which 27 were earned runs. They ended up doing pretty good by the end of the season.
One thing that is exciting about this year is that our bats have shown up early. Becker and Edwards at the top of the order might end up being the some of the best we've had at getting on base and putting the ball in play. Add in a confident Naomi and we have the potential to be much better on offense.

Yesterday game, they announce that OSU will be playing in the Clearwater Invitational for the 2024 season. They suppose to announce who all going to be participating I think the UCLA/Florida St game….but it could be a different game

Cowgirls and Rajin Cajuns about to get started

Both teams wearing white, kind of dumb.
ULL throwing their ace, Schorman, already 2-0.

seems like we did them a favor having Naomi bunt.

Last edited:
One thing that is exciting about this year is that our bats have shown up early. Becker and Edwards at the top of the order might end up being the some of the best we've had at getting on base and putting the ball in play. Add in a confident Naomi and we have the potential to be much better on offense.

That is a HUGE plus. I love seeing how the top of the order is preforming with Becker, Edwards and Naomi. I’m excited that Naomi is swinging the bat with confidence too. I think we can go on thru the lineup how some of these ladies has improved either in stats or seeing more confidence in their swing.

The new hitting coach imo was the shot in the arm these young ladies needed. Not saying Cottrill was a bad coach….sometimes things needs to be shaken up a little and Coach Cloer is the antidote that we needed

Back