Bowman is back!

Bowman is a solid QB, and I'm glad he'll be back. He could be so much better if he learned to climb the pocket instead of bailing. Hopefully that's something he can work on over the offseason.

2024-25 is shaping up to have a lot of potential!

Seventh year, much change not likely, he is what he is. He is good enough to get us to another bowl game, expectation met.

Seventh year, much change not likely, he is what he is. He is good enough to get us to another bowl game, expectation met.
His line should be even better. Maybe he won’t throw off of the wrong foot.

He's in his early 20's. Most of us were probably still growing a lot at that age, and I'd expect the same from him, especially if our coaches have any input into his abilities. I'm hopeful he can improve.

Last edited:
So you don’t think he will improve much in his second year in the system? How much do most quarterbacks improve second year over the first.

So you don’t think he will improve much in his second year in the system? How much do most quarterbacks improve second year over the first.
An extra year in the system, an extra year to work with key receivers, an extra year for the o-line to develop, and Stribling back. All from a team that played in the conference championship game. Sure is shaping up to be an average year.

I hope for the best....but he's had several years of practice/games to not consistently make poor throws off his back foot. Like I said, I am hopeful he makes improvements, but not holding my breath.

Back