UO to move out of Norman

“I’m very hopeful and do everything I can to keep it here in Norman,” Harroz said. “But if this isn’t approved by the city council for whatever reason, then we’re going to be looking at other (cities), Oklahoma City, Moore, surrounding areas and figure out where is there a group that wants to do this.”

This is nucking futs. A sitting university president is posturing to move university athletic programs out of the city that is home to the university if the citizens don’t pony up.

“I’m very hopeful and do everything I can to keep it here in Norman,” Harroz said. “But if this isn’t approved by the city council for whatever reason, then we’re going to be looking at other (cities), Oklahoma City, Moore, surrounding areas and figure out where is there a group that wants to do this.”

This is nucking futs. A sitting university president is posturing to move university athletic programs out of the city that is home to the university if the citizens don’t pony up.
Your university being billions of dollars in debt will make you do wild things

Maybe they should move them to Austin so they will be closer to their sugar daddy.

State universities: Constantly have their hand out asking for your money, but they'll turn around and kick you in the nuts if they feel they need to.

He isnt trying to posture to move an athletic program out of Norman. He's posturing to get a new arena for basketball built though, and if Norman wont play along, then he'll look elsewhere. Doesnt mean the team is being moved or that they wont still be practicing on campus. it just means they'd play games off campus. Kind of like how ucla plays football in pasadena

He isnt trying to posture to move an athletic program out of Norman. He's posturing to get a new arena for basketball built though, and if Norman wont play along, then he'll look elsewhere. Doesnt mean the team is being moved or that they wont still be practicing on campus. it just means they'd play games off campus. Kind of like how ucla plays football in pasadena

UCLA football attendance is great too. Dozens of fans tailgating with a few hundred showing up for the game.

Remain Calm All Is Well GIF

Back