Trump 2024 Run Thread

Why would we have a problem with this?
Maybe because we want principled leaders not children trading malicious barbs on the playground?

Let's make the assumption that there is no real legal basis for all the charges against President Trump and democrats were able to get inappropriate prosecutions in multiple jurisdictions and even a guilty verdict in one. Do we want the response from the other party to be even more unethical garbage like that? Is that going to make the republic better?

Or, do we as citizens, some of whom risked life or even lost life for the principles of this nation, want to have at least some of the representatives of our government be principled people willing to do the right thing?

I guess your question gives your answer. I obviously feel differently.

1717248355120.png

Last edited:
Black leaders call out Trump’s criminal justice contradictions as he rails against guilty verdict apnews

NEW YORK (AP) — As Donald Trump lambasted the guilty verdict of his hush money trial this week, he stood inside a Manhattan courthouse that was the site of one of the most notorious examples of injustice in recent New York history. And he had a part in that.

It’s the same courthouse where five Black and Latino youths were wrongly convicted 34 years ago in the beating and rape of a white female jogger. The former president famously took out a newspaper ad in New York City in the aftermath of the 1989 attack calling for the execution of the accused in a case that roiled racial tensions locally and that many point to as evidence of a criminal justice system prejudiced against defendants of color.

But on Friday, a day after making history as the first U.S. president convicted of felony crimes in a court of law, Trump blasted that same criminal justice system as corrupt and rigged against him.

Do any of you Trump supporters ever take a long, hard, objective look at him and think..."man, THIS is the guy I'm laying it all on the line for. This orange buffoon" ? And then freak out a little bit?

Do any of you Trump supporters ever take a long, hard, objective look at him and think..."man, THIS is the guy I'm laying it all on the line for. This orange buffoon" ? And then freak out a little bit?
One life to live on this earth and you choose to join a cult led by a billionaire from New York City who pretends to care about poor people from rural Oklahoma.

But rural people believe the 3 Gs should still remain highly supreme as the biggest issues to be most concerned about with that being God, Guns and Gays. Trump and Republicans easily excel in promoting all that. Just recently, Tennessee became the 2nd state to ban all Red Flag laws. As they also feel in Oklahoma, mentally ill people who threaten to kill others or commit suicide have as much right to keep their firearms as anybody else.

The other issues in rural America such as the economy, education, health care and infrastructure rank well down the list if on there at all. They surely still look up to Trump for trying so hard to abolish ObamaCare. Rural people want to be as independent and free of government as much as possible, especially if it requires higher taxes or fear of new taxes. That is a major the reason why they rejected voting for extended Medicaid by such a huge amount in 70 rural Oklahoma counties. Besides that, Obama, who they hate a lot, had something to do with wanting more Medicaid.

Maybe because we want principled leaders not children trading malicious barbs on the playground?

Let's make the assumption that there is no real legal basis for all the charges against President Trump and democrats were able to get inappropriate prosecutions in multiple jurisdictions and even a guilty verdict in one. Do we want the response from the other party to be even more unethical garbage like that? Is that going to make the republic better?

Or, do we as citizens, some of whom risked life or even lost life for the principles of this nation, want to have at least some of the representatives of our government be principled people willing to do the right thing?

I guess your question gives your answer. I obviously feel differently.

View attachment 5006
My point is simple. If you’re ok with the trial and verdict handed down on Trump this week because he broke the law (maybe he did 🤷‍♂️)and was convicted by a jury of his peers (he was) and NO ONE is above the law after all (they shouldn’t be ….right?) Then why in the heck would you have a problem when the other side continues to go down the same path? We all know the answer….because next time it is going to be a Democrat. I’ve been saying it since all of this started and now the chickens are coming home to roost. My prediction was, and still is, the Dems are going to wish they hadn’t gone down this path. The truth, in this particular case, is that it will be overturned on appeal…..after the Dems are able to campaign on the verdict up to the election. What pisses me off the most is when they look right into the camera and boldly state that it wasn’t political 😂😂😂. Of course it was. And it will be political when the worm turns and the GOP does the same damn thing. If you want to strut around about how this is all going down then power to you….just have some dignity and don’t start the sky screaming and pearl clutching when someone points out that two can play this game. It’s a bad look.

My point is simple. If you’re ok with the trial and verdict handed down on Trump this week because he broke the law (maybe he did 🤷‍♂️)and was convicted by a jury of his peers (he was) and NO ONE is above the law after all (they shouldn’t be ….right?) Then why in the heck would you have a problem when the other side continues to go down the same path? We all know the answer….because next time it is going to be a Democrat. I’ve been saying it since all of this started and now the chickens are coming home to roost. My prediction was, and still is, the Dems are going to wish they hadn’t gone down this path. The truth, in this particular case, is that it will be overturned on appeal…..after the Dems are able to campaign on the verdict up to the election. What pisses me off the most is when they look right into the camera and boldly state that it wasn’t political 😂😂😂. Of course it was. And it will be political when the worm turns and the GOP does the same damn thing. If you want to strut around about how this is all going down then power to you….just have some dignity and don’t start the sky screaming and pearl clutching when someone points out that two can play this game. It’s a bad look.
Elderly health foods nut and commentator Gary Null, whose talk show I sometimes listen to, said on his Friday show that Trump's conviction was the best move that Democrats could make to ensure Trump is elected. Null's 9-minute talk on it can be heard here starting at: 49:30. Gary Null. talk, at bottom of page.

ok, so if the dems are so intelligent to mastermind the trump trials (brilliant to get trump to break laws without him knowing) and somehow get a liberal judge to preside and liberal lawyers to attack and liberal jurors to convict and also were able to mastermind the rigging of the 2020 election; why not follow these people, cuz they are outsmarting/outplaying/outmaneuvering the reps...

I agree with some of this.

If his post was meant to say that Trump was guilty of a crime and therefore to start a new time in Washington the Republicans are going to join democrats and find those who committed crimes and prosecute them then I say great, let's get rid of the powerful people committing crimes.

But, given that the mantra coming from this politician is that Trump is not guilty and this was all political, his call to do the same is just more bad politics. And at that point, refer back to my last post, most of us do not want more of that kind of divisive politics.

Again, what you are saying is that the dems did something dirty and you are fine if the republicans do just as dirty. That I cannot understand as it shows more concern for party than country.

Elderly health foods nut and commentator Gary Null, whose talk show I sometimes listen to, said on his Friday show that Trump's conviction was the best move that Democrats could make to ensure Trump is elected. Null's 9-minute talk on it can be heard here starting at: 49:30. Gary Null. talk, at bottom of page.
The only way they can improve upon this result is to throw him in jail.

I agree with some of this.

If his post was meant to say that Trump was guilty of a crime and therefore to start a new time in Washington the Republicans are going to join democrats and find those who committed crimes and prosecute them then I say great, let's get rid of the powerful people committing crimes.

But, given that the mantra coming from this politician is that Trump is not guilty and this was all political, his call to do the same is just more bad politics. And at that point, refer back to my last post, most of us do not want more of that kind of divisive politics.

Again, what you are saying is that the dems did something dirty and you are fine if the republicans do just as dirty. That I cannot understand as it shows more concern for party than country.
That’s not at all what I’m saying. It was stupid for the Dems to take this path, I said so over and over, and it will be stupid when the Republicans retaliate. And you can bet your butt they’re going to rinse and repeat. The Dems have forfeited the right to bitch about it.

ok, so if the dems are so intelligent to mastermind the trump trials (brilliant to get trump to break laws without him knowing) and somehow get a liberal judge to preside and liberal lawyers to attack and liberal jurors to convict and also were able to mastermind the rigging of the 2020 election; why not follow these people, cuz they are outsmarting/outplaying/outmaneuvering the reps...
Because some of us have at least a moderate amount of self respect.

That’s not at all what I’m saying. It was stupid for the Dems to take this path, I said so over and over, and it will be stupid when the Republicans retaliate. And you can bet your butt they’re going to rinse and repeat. The Dems have forfeited the right to bitch about it.
Sort of seemed that way:
Why would we have a problem with this?

Back