Trump 2024 Run Thread

Hunt: This was a jury of regular Americans. Do you not trust them?

Lara Trump: *refuses to answer*

Hunt: I asked you about the jury specifically

Trump: I’m not done

Hunt: The jury had to be unanimous. I asked you about the jury

Trump: *refuses to answer*

My point is simple. If you’re ok with the trial and verdict handed down on Trump this week because he broke the law (maybe he did 🤷‍♂️)and was convicted by a jury of his peers (he was) and NO ONE is above the law after all (they shouldn’t be ….right?) Then why in the heck would you have a problem when the other side continues to go down the same path? We all know the answer….because next time it is going to be a Democrat. I’ve been saying it since all of this started and now the chickens are coming home to roost. My prediction was, and still is, the Dems are going to wish they hadn’t gone down this path. The truth, in this particular case, is that it will be overturned on appeal…..after the Dems are able to campaign on the verdict up to the election. What pisses me off the most is when they look right into the camera and boldly state that it wasn’t political 😂😂😂. Of course it was. And it will be political when the worm turns and the GOP does the same damn thing. If you want to strut around about how this is all going down then power to you….just have some dignity and don’t start the sky screaming and pearl clutching when someone points out that two can play this game. It’s a bad look.
Couple of things. Laying claim to the Ds starting this is lazy. Not one person in Magastan and I’m sure you are included had any problem when Trump was promising to jail his primary political opponent in 2015 and continuing through the election. Rs impeached Bill. Ds impeached Trump. If you don’t think Rs today would impeach Biden you are gullible and just another out member. Problem is our country and systems are based on facts, evidence due process and checks. If the Rs had anything on Hillary or Joe they would have followed through or they will. If a grand jury says Joe broke the law and a jury of his peers says he did then it should be.

Currently Rs are all over media thrusting retaliation. Crying about the fairness or lack thereof while at the same time saying how great this is for trump’s campaign. Again they are deceivinng. Its always been and always will be about the great grift or con.

Trump on Fox & Friends: "I'm gonna do the big deportation. The biggest ever ... you'll get rid of 10 really bad ones. And one really beautiful mother ... it's always gonna be tough, it's not gonna be easy ... the way you get rid of them is the local police."

“Rational people: Trump committed a crime. It’s good he was convicted. The system worked. We look forward to criminals being prosecuted and convicted whatever their power, politics or position.”

Co-sign or not @GOGETUMPOKE?

What do you say….true or false?

We’re waiting.

George Stephanopoulos pushes back on Trump lawyer Will Scharf after Scharf alleges some form of collusion between Bragg and Biden: "There's no evidence of that. Sir, I'm not gonna let you continue to say that. There's just zero evidence. The DA in Manhattan is elected."

Trump’s indicted co-conspirator & potential future AG/WH Counsel Jeff Clark says “brave DAs” must partner with right-wing legal groups to prosecute Democrats now for conspiracy to deprive Trump of his civil rights, then the Trump DOJ will also indict them if he wins the election.

Trump says Americans who don’t support him are “evil” and he wants to seek “revenge” on them by sending his Justice Department after them

Alexander: Will you condemn threats of violence against the jurors?

Trump VP contender Tom Cotton: I don’t know what obscure website...

Alexander: It’s on Trump’s Truth Social. You can condemn that threat can’t you?

Cotton: I don’t know what obscure account that was

Alexander: It was on Trump’s website

Cotton: *changes subject*

Trump says he will “fire” America’s military generals and replace them with MAGA loyalists, echoing Project 2025

Danger, danger Will Robinson! If people don’t want a fascist corrupting what’s left of our republic then I personally guarantee Biden will maintain the country we know for four more years. He’s far from perfect but doesn’t embrace authoritarians around the world, and has zero desire to become one.

Stephen Miller says western civilization’s system of justice that began with the ancient Greeks & Romans has been destroyed by the verdict in Trump’s case.

Danger, danger Will Robinson! If people don’t want a fascist corrupting what’s left of our republic then I personally guarantee Biden will maintain the country we know for four more years. He’s far from perfect but doesn’t embrace authoritarians around the world, and has zero desire to become one.
He is literally saying outbid his own mouth that the only way to be a general in the US military if he is elected vby by proving loyalty to him

against EVERYTHING AMERICA STANDS FOR

He insulted the entire US military

Stephen Miller says western civilization’s system of justice that began with the ancient Greeks & Romans has been destroyed by the verdict in Trump’s case.

Stephen Miller is a Nazi IMO

Back