Trump 2024 Run Thread

He’s a petulant insecure child that can’t keep his stupid mouth shut. He’s an idiot and his own worst enemy and I’ve said so several times on this very board. His inability to control his language and message is the single reason that we have been stuck with this travesty of an administration for the last three years and I’ve also stated that several times on this board. Do I think he’s being prosecuted and harassed because the Dems were trying to keep him off the ballot? Absolutely. I get that most of the people on this board are cool with that but that’s not the way this is supposed to work. Is he dishonest? Probably, show me one that isn’t. He’s got more warts than my aunt Edna but he is the tallest midget in this race and the way this system works is we have an election and the one with the most votes wins. Like it or not he resonates with a very large portion of the population and at some point you have to put aside your dislike of the man and ask yourself why that is the case.

I’m certainly not racing to the booth to cast an enthusiastic vote for Trump but I voted for him twice and I’ll vote for him again if Biden remains on the ticket. Give me a Democrat with some balls and a functioning brain that wants to close the border, get tough with our allies and enemies, quit pandering to the far left and their BS, and put America first then we can talk. Until then we are forced to choose between a loud mouth crook businessman and a completely incompetent career politician crook that can’t form a coherent sentence. It’s like choosing between cancer and tuberculosis and the great news is that neither side gives two sh#@s about you outside of your vote that will keep them in power. Just because I point out the insanity of some of the ridiculous posts about Trump doesn’t mean I’m a big Trump fan. I’m not. Never have been. Is he a better choice than Biden or Hillary. Yes, I think so. I’ll continue to vote for whichever platform aligns most closely with my interests and values. The TDS contingent on here has enough members and I don’t think I need to join the daily circle jerk every time he says something stupid. I simply don’t have that kind of time.

Thanks for the this. Honestly - appreciate you taking the time.

Obviously, the platform that aligns with your interests and values is one where women lose rights over their own bodies, all norms and traditions are scrapped, lying to constituents becomes the rule and the norm, tearing down the separation of church and state, corporations are treated as persons, and turning our democratic republic into a dictatorship with a religious court, handing out more tax breaks to the rich, etc. Apparently you believe Biden to be a senile old man, but disregard the madness and tyranny that streams from Trump’s huge mouth hourly. We have a good idea of Trump’s crimes but what actual crimes do you accuse Biden of? You casually slander the man when you state vague generalizations. Come on man, give us your best Biden indictments, and crimes. Give us the most stupid senile thing Joe has said, and I’ll quote a dozen Trump lies and stupid statements that prove your highly partisan cherry-picking, and selective blindness. Please enlighten this poor old TDS suffering fool who just can’t believe anyone would even think about voting for someone who desires to overthrow our government for the sake of staying out of jail.
Please refer to the part in my post where I reference the insanity of some of the ridiculous posts on here.

Please refer to the part in my post where I reference the insanity of some of the ridiculous posts on here.
Please enlighten me. What crimes? What statements lead you to believe that Biden is completely incoherent? You state you’ll vote for Trump again. Do you desire a dictatorship? A dismantling of our government? A full throated turn towards fascism? Or are you just a foreign bot working diligently to stir up disharmony and strife?

Lol just last week after the Trump campaign claimed 80k showed up for NJ...and the town had to admit there were 80k in the entire town that day..not at the Trump tally

Well now outside the NYC courthouse....100k came out to see Trump in NJ last week lol..even though the venue held a max of 40k

And the campaign only had a permit for 3500 in the Bronx and it wasn't full...well that's up to 25k now

1000001919.png

So at max permitted allowed these two events would hold 43,500...and they are claiming 125K participated

Last edited:
EVERYDAY his lackeys printed out hundreds of pages of positive articles and social media posts about him and he flashed them at and shook giant stacks of paper at the cameras as some show of ....I'm not sure what his goal was

But.....maybe just maybe he should have had his lawyers print out the charges he faced so he could have read them at any point he wanted to
1000001926.png

I guess you’re being deliberately obtuse, posting irrelevant Libs of TikTok (far right goons) instead of answering a couple of simple queries. What has Biden said that leads you to believe he can’t put words together in a cognitive sentence? Please tell me what crimes Biden has been indicted on? Even his TRUMPED up impeachment nonsense couldn’t go anywhere. Speak or embrace being known as suffering from the feared Biden derangement syndrome, and striving to give credence to partisan hogwash and lies.

EVERYDAY his lackeys printed out hundreds of pages of positive articles and social media posts about him and he flashed them at and shook giant stacks of paper at the cameras as some show of ....I'm not sure what his goal was

But.....maybe just maybe he should have had his lawyers print out the charges he faced so he could have read them at any point he wanted to
View attachment 4935
Well then he’s absurdly lazy and dumber than a road lizard.

View attachment 4935
Sleepy Donnie slept right through it.

If Trump is found guilty of a felony and can’t even vote for himself, who knows what will happen. He loves the uneducated . And some of them are dumb enough to do whatever their cult leader demands. I’m prepared for just about anything, but my far right friends tell me I need to buy an AR15 and a thousand rounds. That’s what worries me. Civil war based on lies, fought by the gullible, led by a person who clearly only cares for himself.

Back