Trump 2024 Run Thread

"Happy Memorial Day" just grinds my gears. Seems like the equivalent of telling a family member of the person who passed on something like "Happy Day" or " hope you are having a good day" at the funeral. It is a day of memorial to honor those who have made the ultimate sacrifice for this country. Not one of the other holidays that was created just to sell more greeting cards or more beer.

"Happy Memorial Day" just grinds my gears. Seems like the equivalent of telling a family member of the person who passed on something like "Happy Day" or " hope you are having a good day" at the funeral. It is a day of memorial to honor those who have made the ultimate sacrifice for this country. Not one of the other holidays that was created just to sell more greeting cards or more beer.
Yep for Trump that's what today is for...he just dropped this gem on Memorial Day

1000001878.png

I would be sincerly interested in @GOGETUMPOKE (or any Trump supporter) response to this. What is your reaction when you read things like this on Memorial Day? Or Trump's famous Christmas post last year? What goes through your mind when you read things like this?
Don't expect an honest or thoughtful answer. Or something like "did the mean tweet hurt your feelings, lulz!" with a picture of crying liberal woman. Cognitive dissonance is a hell of a drug

Back