Trump 2024 Run Thread

I would be sincerly interested in @GOGETUMPOKE (or any Trump supporter) response to this. What is your reaction when you read things like this on Memorial Day? Or Trump's famous Christmas post last year? What goes through your mind when you read things like this?
I am definitely no Trump fan... that man cares about 2 things. Himself and money. Posts like this show he has no GAS about anyone actually wanting to serve the country or it's people. Agree Trumpers will never give you a valid reply on things like this. They have blinders on to who he actually is

Don't expect an honest or thoughtful answer. Or something like "did the mean tweet hurt your feelings, lulz!" with a picture of crying liberal woman. Cognitive dissonance is a hell of a drug
Or the ever present, “Bad tweet, don’t like it, but…..but…but…it’s not that big a deal because DEMOCRATS ARE THE DEVIL!

Last edited:
So after all the crap she said about Trump and then come out and endorsed him this weekend...now this

#iknowwhotrumpsVPpickis

View attachment 4898
All else aside; that may be one of the more incriminating images I've seen related to American politics in a while...
An active politician in a foreign country we are currently funding to wage war writing "cute" politically beneficial messages on artillery shells while wearing a bulletproof vest and Chanel sunglasses (all for a trendy photo-op).
I don't care what letter is next to their name, which side of which war they are supporting, gender/race/sexual orientation, yada yada yada... I'm so fed up with seeing this kind of $#!t it's exhausting.

I would be sincerly interested in @GOGETUMPOKE (or any Trump supporter) response to this. What is your reaction when you read things like this on Memorial Day? Or Trump's famous Christmas post last year? What goes through your mind when you read things like this?
He’s a petulant insecure child that can’t keep his stupid mouth shut. He’s an idiot and his own worst enemy and I’ve said so several times on this very board. His inability to control his language and message is the single reason that we have been stuck with this travesty of an administration for the last three years and I’ve also stated that several times on this board. Do I think he’s being prosecuted and harassed because the Dems were trying to keep him off the ballot? Absolutely. I get that most of the people on this board are cool with that but that’s not the way this is supposed to work. Is he dishonest? Probably, show me one that isn’t. He’s got more warts than my aunt Edna but he is the tallest midget in this race and the way this system works is we have an election and the one with the most votes wins. Like it or not he resonates with a very large portion of the population and at some point you have to put aside your dislike of the man and ask yourself why that is the case.

I’m certainly not racing to the booth to cast an enthusiastic vote for Trump but I voted for him twice and I’ll vote for him again if Biden remains on the ticket. Give me a Democrat with some balls and a functioning brain that wants to close the border, get tough with our allies and enemies, quit pandering to the far left and their BS, and put America first then we can talk. Until then we are forced to choose between a loud mouth crook businessman and a completely incompetent career politician crook that can’t form a coherent sentence. It’s like choosing between cancer and tuberculosis and the great news is that neither side gives two sh#@s about you outside of your vote that will keep them in power. Just because I point out the insanity of some of the ridiculous posts about Trump doesn’t mean I’m a big Trump fan. I’m not. Never have been. Is he a better choice than Biden or Hillary. Yes, I think so. I’ll continue to vote for whichever platform aligns most closely with my interests and values. The TDS contingent on here has enough members and I don’t think I need to join the daily circle jerk every time he says something stupid. I simply don’t have that kind of time.

Last edited:
Donald Trump says he'll stop all electric car sales to help the oil industry. I don't respect anybody's opinion on electric cars unless they have had personal experience with driving one for a good while. That would come with owning or renting one.

I found it strange Oklahoma Republican legislators were so determined to entice Panasonic with huge incentives to build a car battery plant in Oklahoma, since it wouldn't help the state's oil industry. Doing that was also strange after passing a bill to boycott banks that are anti fossil fuel. It seems if legislators can make lobbyist money from talking on both sides of their mouths, they will do it.

Meanwhile, I wonder how the new $5.5 billion green refinery is coming along in Cushing. But it's too bad I heard rumor that it's off. The company changed its mind and decided to build it in Texas at a site it had also been considering.

Heck, the green refinery may be an even bigger pie in the sky fantasy than the Legends Tower and Heartland Park put together.

Last edited:
He’s a petulant insecure child that can’t keep his stupid mouth shut. He’s an idiot and his own worst enemy and I’ve said so several times on this very board. His inability to control his language and message is the single reason that we have been stuck with this travesty of an administration for the last three years and I’ve also stated that several times on this board. Do I think he’s being prosecuted and harassed because the Dems were trying to keep him off the ballot? Absolutely. I get that most of the people on this board are cool with that but that’s not the way this is supposed to work. Is he dishonest? Probably, show me one that isn’t. He’s got more worts than my aunt Edna but he is the tallest midget in this race and the way this system works is we have an election and the one with the most votes wins. Like it or not he resonates with a very large portion of the population and at some point you have to put aside your dislike of the man and ask yourself why that is the case.
I agree with your first and second statements! (finally, ha) and mostly with the third one, although I don´t feel ¨stuck¨ (I did not vote for trump in ´20 because I wanted him gone...voted against a person, rather than for another)..thatś about it: could it be that the reason he is being prosecuted is because he has broken the law(s)? Why do you think he wants immunity for Presidents?!...probably dishonest??? LOL he is the most dishonest politician in our lifetime! Itś part of his narcissism...you probably meant to say ¨the one with at least 270 electoral votes wins.¨ because trump has yet to garner the most votes in an election...and finally, yes, he does resonate with a very large portion of our population, but he also disgusts a very large portion of our population, so you may ask yourself why that is the case.

I agree with your first and second statements! (finally, ha) and mostly with the third one, although I don´t feel ¨stuck¨ (I did not vote for trump in ´20 because I wanted him gone...voted against a person, rather than for another)..thatś about it: could it be that the reason he is being prosecuted is because he has broken the law(s)? Why do you think he wants immunity for Presidents?!...probably dishonest??? LOL he is the most dishonest politician in our lifetime! Itś part of his narcissism...you probably meant to say ¨the one with at least 270 electoral votes wins.¨ because trump has yet to garner the most votes in an election...and finally, yes, he does resonate with a very large portion of our population, but he also disgusts a very large portion of our population, so you may ask yourself why that is the case.
I personally tend to vote for I think is best for the country vs my very specific situation.

Trump is an autocrat in waiting and his ilk have been very vocal about throwing away norms and rules to install Trumpian yes men and fire everyone else. They have big plans for the result of their future work and I want no part of that outcome, for myself or the conuntry at large.

Love him or hate him, there's no way Biden is going to try to seize control of the entire government and reform it to simply prop himself up and persecute a large part of the country.

He’s a petulant insecure child that can’t keep his stupid mouth shut. He’s an idiot and his own worst enemy and I’ve said so several times on this very board. His inability to control his language and message is the single reason that we have been stuck with this travesty of an administration for the last three years and I’ve also stated that several times on this board. Do I think he’s being prosecuted and harassed because the Dems were trying to keep him off the ballot? Absolutely. I get that most of the people on this board are cool with that but that’s not the way this is supposed to work. Is he dishonest? Probably, show me one that isn’t. He’s got more warts than my aunt Edna but he is the tallest midget in this race and the way this system works is we have an election and the one with the most votes wins. Like it or not he resonates with a very large portion of the population and at some point you have to put aside your dislike of the man and ask yourself why that is the case.

I’m certainly not racing to the booth to cast an enthusiastic vote for Trump but I voted for him twice and I’ll vote for him again if Biden remains on the ticket. Give me a Democrat with some balls and a functioning brain that wants to close the border, get tough with our allies and enemies, quit pandering to the far left and their BS, and put America first then we can talk. Until then we are forced to choose between a loud mouth crook businessman and a completely incompetent career politician crook that can’t form a coherent sentence. It’s like choosing between cancer and tuberculosis and the great news is that neither side gives two sh#@s about you outside of your vote that will keep them in power. Just because I point out the insanity of some of the ridiculous posts about Trump doesn’t mean I’m a big Trump fan. I’m not. Never have been. Is he a better choice than Biden or Hillary. Yes, I think so. I’ll continue to vote for whichever platform aligns most closely with my interests and values. The TDS contingent on here has enough members and I don’t think I need to join the daily circle jerk every time he says something stupid. I simply don’t have that kind of time.
Obviously, the platform that aligns with your interests and values is one where women lose rights over their own bodies, all norms and traditions are scrapped, lying to constituents becomes the rule and the norm, tearing down the separation of church and state, corporations are treated as persons, and turning our democratic republic into a dictatorship with a religious court, handing out more tax breaks to the rich, etc. Apparently you believe Biden to be a senile old man, but disregard the madness and tyranny that streams from Trump’s huge mouth hourly. We have a good idea of Trump’s crimes but what actual crimes do you accuse Biden of? You casually slander the man when you state vague generalizations. Come on man, give us your best Biden indictments, and crimes. Give us the most stupid senile thing Joe has said, and I’ll quote a dozen Trump lies and stupid statements that prove your highly partisan cherry-picking, and selective blindness. Please enlighten this poor old TDS suffering fool who just can’t believe anyone would even think about voting for someone who desires to overthrow our government for the sake of staying out of jail.

Back