Trump 2024 Run Thread

So this is how all 232% of the people polled answered?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
simon cowell facepalm GIF

so you obviously do not understand how Opinion Scale Questions, Slider Questions, Rating Questions, Rank & Order Questions, OR Likert Scale Questions for Surveying work

The question types I listed above are survey question types for research that could provide results like the graph you mentioned.

Hint....each answer is ranked on a scale of 1 to 100 and each response group is shown how it ranked on that scale all compared to the same General question. On a scale of 1-100 how much do you FEEL that Trump tells you the Truth, That Your family tells you the truth, etc

Each group is then ranked on the FEELING the survey respondent marked as that group and their level of trust they put into that person/group telling them the truth.

Yes… I understand all of these things, I wasn’t being serious. Tongue firmly in cheek I assure you.

Last edited:
Someone please tell John Hinkley that Trump believes Jodie Foster is as sexy as Ivanka, hand him an Academy gift card and just let nature take its course.

when R v Wade went down he was touting his huge victory. People on this board were celebrating it. People called me crazy when I said this was going to turn into a call for a complete National Abortion Ban...and people called me crazy when I told them a National Abortion Ban would become the Party Platform for the GOP..

Now Trump HIMSELF is getting blasted and smeared for NOT signing up and pledging for a 100% National Abortion Ban.

Trump calls DeSantis abortion ban 'a terrible mistake,' sparking anger from some key Republicans​

Donald Trump is facing new blowback from anti-abortion activists for refusing to commit to national abortion restrictions and for calling Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis' signing of a six-week ban on the procedure a “terrible mistake.”

Speaking Sunday on NBC's “Meet the Press,” Trump repeatedly declined to say whether he would support a federal ban on abortion. He said he could “live with” the procedure being banned by individual states or nationwide through federal action, though he said "from a legal standpoint, I think it’s probably better” to be handled at the state level.

Regarding the bill signed by DeSantis, which bans abortions before many women know they are pregnant, Trump said, “I think what he did is a terrible thing and a terrible mistake.”

So far, the former president has dominated the 2024 field while at times spurning the anti-abortion groups that traditionally have huge influence in Republican primaries. But Trump’s direct attack on DeSantis, whom he’s long treated as his chief rival, could give the Florida governor new fodder as he tries to regain momentum in his campaign and solidify his second-place standing.

Posting on X, formerly known as Twitter, DeSantis campaign spokesman Bryan Griffin wrote of Trump: “If you want to appease Democrats, here’s your guy. If you want to defeat the Democrats in 2024, (DeSantis) is the only choice.”

Another campaign spokesman, Andrew Romeo, distributed to reporters a roundup of conservative groups criticizing Trump and accused him of repeatedly compromising with Democrats.

“Republicans across the country know that Ron DeSantis will never back down,” Romeo said.

The country's largest anti-abortion organization, which backs a national ban on abortions at 15 weeks of pregnancy, quickly released a statement saying anything less restrictive "makes no sense.”

“We’re at a moment where we need a human rights advocate, someone who is dedicated to saving the lives of children and serving mothers in need. Every single candidate should be clear on how they plan to do that," said Marjorie Dannenfelser, president of Susan B. Anthony Pro-Life America.

The Supreme Court ruling overturning Roe v. Wade left the decision of whether and how to restrict abortion to the states, creating a patchwork of laws across the country, with most Republican-led states imposing new restrictions and states led by Democrats passing protections. Twenty-five million women of childbearing age now live in states where abortions are more difficult to get than before the ruling.

Trump has approached abortion from a political stance, saying that the Supreme Court's decision gave conservatives room to negotiate new restrictions. He has argued Republicans’ push for abortion restrictions hurt the GOP in the 2022 midterm elections and that GOP candidates need to do a better job of explaining the issue.

Banning abortion at six weeks of pregnancy, as Florida enacted earlier this year, is unpopular with the U.S. public, according to an Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research conducted in June. The poll found that 73% of all U.S. adults believe abortion should be allowed up to six weeks of pregnancy, which is when cardiac activity in a fetus may be detected and before women often know they're pregnant. About half of Americans say abortions should be permitted up to 15 weeks.

In that poll, 56% of Republicans said abortion should be allowed in their state up to 6 weeks and 29% supported making the procedure legal up to 15 weeks.

But in Iowa's first-in-the-nation Republican caucuses, evangelicals and other social conservatives who strongly oppose abortion make up the majority of those who participate and decide the winner. Republican Gov. Kim Reynolds this summer signed an abortion ban similar to Florida's. Reynolds has not endorsed a candidate.

Trump has called himself the “the most pro-life president in American history" and noted that three of his Supreme Court picks formed part of the conservative majority that overturned Roe.

He has so far declined to go along with some of his rivals, including his onetime vice president, Mike Pence, who is pushing for national bans that would take effect relatively early in a pregnancy.

Interviews with GOP voters and activists over the past several months suggest a split between people satisfied with Trump's record during his term and others who want Trump to endorse a national abortion ban.

Some Republicans in some key states, including those backing his rivals, expressed displeasure after the interview.

Among them was South Carolina state Rep. John McCravy, who sponsored the most recent, restrictive abortion measure, which bans the practice in his state after around six weeks of pregnancy. South Carolina will be among the early states to choose a nominee. McCravy described himself in an interview as “certainly disappointed."

“It sounded completely out of step with his staunch support for life while he was president," he said.

McCravy has endorsed South Carolina Sen. Tim Scott in the 2024 GOP presidential primary but told AP last week, “Trump would probably be a close second, noting his Supreme Court appointments and his attending the March for Life rally in Washington.

Kristen Waggoner, CEO of the conservative legal organization Alliance Defending Freedom, also took issue.

“Laws protecting the unborn are not a ‘terrible mistake.’ They are the hallmark of a just and moral society,” she wrote on X. “Governors who protect life should be applauded, not attacked.”

when R v Wade went down he was touting his huge victory. People on this board were celebrating it. People called me crazy when I said this was going to turn into a call for a complete National Abortion Ban...and people called me crazy when I told them a National Abortion Ban would become the Party Platform for the GOP..

Now Trump HIMSELF is getting blasted and smeared for NOT signing up and pledging for a 100% National Abortion Ban.

Trump calls DeSantis abortion ban 'a terrible mistake,' sparking anger from some key Republicans​

Donald Trump is facing new blowback from anti-abortion activists for refusing to commit to national abortion restrictions and for calling Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis' signing of a six-week ban on the procedure a “terrible mistake.”

Speaking Sunday on NBC's “Meet the Press,” Trump repeatedly declined to say whether he would support a federal ban on abortion. He said he could “live with” the procedure being banned by individual states or nationwide through federal action, though he said "from a legal standpoint, I think it’s probably better” to be handled at the state level.

Regarding the bill signed by DeSantis, which bans abortions before many women know they are pregnant, Trump said, “I think what he did is a terrible thing and a terrible mistake.”

So far, the former president has dominated the 2024 field while at times spurning the anti-abortion groups that traditionally have huge influence in Republican primaries. But Trump’s direct attack on DeSantis, whom he’s long treated as his chief rival, could give the Florida governor new fodder as he tries to regain momentum in his campaign and solidify his second-place standing.

Posting on X, formerly known as Twitter, DeSantis campaign spokesman Bryan Griffin wrote of Trump: “If you want to appease Democrats, here’s your guy. If you want to defeat the Democrats in 2024, (DeSantis) is the only choice.”

Another campaign spokesman, Andrew Romeo, distributed to reporters a roundup of conservative groups criticizing Trump and accused him of repeatedly compromising with Democrats.

“Republicans across the country know that Ron DeSantis will never back down,” Romeo said.

The country's largest anti-abortion organization, which backs a national ban on abortions at 15 weeks of pregnancy, quickly released a statement saying anything less restrictive "makes no sense.”

“We’re at a moment where we need a human rights advocate, someone who is dedicated to saving the lives of children and serving mothers in need. Every single candidate should be clear on how they plan to do that," said Marjorie Dannenfelser, president of Susan B. Anthony Pro-Life America.

The Supreme Court ruling overturning Roe v. Wade left the decision of whether and how to restrict abortion to the states, creating a patchwork of laws across the country, with most Republican-led states imposing new restrictions and states led by Democrats passing protections. Twenty-five million women of childbearing age now live in states where abortions are more difficult to get than before the ruling.

Trump has approached abortion from a political stance, saying that the Supreme Court's decision gave conservatives room to negotiate new restrictions. He has argued Republicans’ push for abortion restrictions hurt the GOP in the 2022 midterm elections and that GOP candidates need to do a better job of explaining the issue.

Banning abortion at six weeks of pregnancy, as Florida enacted earlier this year, is unpopular with the U.S. public, according to an Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research conducted in June. The poll found that 73% of all U.S. adults believe abortion should be allowed up to six weeks of pregnancy, which is when cardiac activity in a fetus may be detected and before women often know they're pregnant. About half of Americans say abortions should be permitted up to 15 weeks.

In that poll, 56% of Republicans said abortion should be allowed in their state up to 6 weeks and 29% supported making the procedure legal up to 15 weeks.

But in Iowa's first-in-the-nation Republican caucuses, evangelicals and other social conservatives who strongly oppose abortion make up the majority of those who participate and decide the winner. Republican Gov. Kim Reynolds this summer signed an abortion ban similar to Florida's. Reynolds has not endorsed a candidate.

Trump has called himself the “the most pro-life president in American history" and noted that three of his Supreme Court picks formed part of the conservative majority that overturned Roe.

He has so far declined to go along with some of his rivals, including his onetime vice president, Mike Pence, who is pushing for national bans that would take effect relatively early in a pregnancy.

Interviews with GOP voters and activists over the past several months suggest a split between people satisfied with Trump's record during his term and others who want Trump to endorse a national abortion ban.

Some Republicans in some key states, including those backing his rivals, expressed displeasure after the interview.

Among them was South Carolina state Rep. John McCravy, who sponsored the most recent, restrictive abortion measure, which bans the practice in his state after around six weeks of pregnancy. South Carolina will be among the early states to choose a nominee. McCravy described himself in an interview as “certainly disappointed."

“It sounded completely out of step with his staunch support for life while he was president," he said.

McCravy has endorsed South Carolina Sen. Tim Scott in the 2024 GOP presidential primary but told AP last week, “Trump would probably be a close second, noting his Supreme Court appointments and his attending the March for Life rally in Washington.

Kristen Waggoner, CEO of the conservative legal organization Alliance Defending Freedom, also took issue.

“Laws protecting the unborn are not a ‘terrible mistake.’ They are the hallmark of a just and moral society,” she wrote on X. “Governors who protect life should be applauded, not attacked.”

So, it’s ok to call you crazy?

shortly thereafter Marge Greene and her boyfriend, Right Side Broadcasting's Brian Glenn, confirmed that they were present and he did purchase the gun. They were asserting this to gush over the fact that Trump was demonstrating what a strong supporter he was of gun rights.

Donald Trump's playbook every time he flies in for a rally or even during this campaign is to stop off at a restaurant where he hands out a few food items.

It was a little surprising today, though, when he stopped in at a gun shop to purchase a Glock pistol with his face etched onto the side of it. He told his aides twice, "I want to buy this gun."

The first question is, did he actually buy the gun? The reason why we have to ask this is that he has, on more than one occasion, loudly proclaimed that he was buying food for people only to have them later report that it was never actually paid for by Trump or his campaign.

Trump campaign guy who filmed the video of Trump saying he wanted to buy the gun quickly deleted it.

The problem for Trump is, both he and the gun shop owner may have just committed federal felonies on camera since Trump is under multiple indictments.

18 U.S.C. 922(d)(1) makes it a crime for anyone to sell a firearm to a person under felony indictment:

Section 922(d)(1) makes it unlawful to sell or otherwise dispose of a firearm to a person who “is under indictment for, or has been convicted in any court of a crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year.”

18 U.S.C. 922 makes it a crime to for a person under indictment to either ship or transport a firearm from one place to another, or to receive any firearm which has been shipped in interestate commerce:

It shall be unlawful for any person who is under indictment for a crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year to ship or transport in interstate or foreign commerce any firearm or ammunition or receive any firearm or ammunition which has been shipped or transported in interstate or foreign commerce.

Perhaps what makes this even worse is that the Attorney General of South Carolina proudly posed with Trump as he was saying that he was buying the pistol.

• The Trump campaign claimed that he bought a Glock handgun from a South Carolina gun store.
  • In a video posted on X, a Trump spokesman wrote: "President Trump purchases a @GLOCKInc in South Carolina!"
  • But his campaign later backtracked and said that the former president didn't make the purchase.
Former President Donald Trump on Monday wanted to purchase a Glock handgun during a campaign swing through South Carolina, with his campaign writing that the ex-president went through wth the purchase before backtracking on the claim.

A video posted on X by Trump spokesman Steven Cheung — which was later deleted — showed that the gun in question featured a print of the former president's face.

Trump stopped at the Palmetto State Armory in Summerville, S.C., to look at guns after meeting with campaign volunteers in the critical early-voting state.

In the video, Trump pointed to the Glock and said "Wow," before adding: "I've got to buy one. I want to buy one."

In the now-deleted X post, Cheung wrote: "President Trump purchases a @GLOCKInc in South Carolina!"

While Trump remains the frontrunner in the GOP race for the White House, he has also been indicted in four criminal cases this year, and therefore cannot purchase a gun under the law.

Amid the speculation, Caitlyn Byrd, a politics reporter at the The Post and Courier, wrote on X that Trump did not purchase a gun on Monday.

"Trump *DID NOT* buy a gun today. He looked at them. There is a difference," she wrote.

1695743975036.png
In a later post, Byrd wrote: "To be clear: I did not see Trump actually purchase this gun — or any other — during his stop at Palmetto State Armory, but he did ask questions and looked at three different firearms."

Soon after, CNN politics reporter Alayna Treene posted on X that Cheung informed the network that Trump did not actually purchase the Glock while at the Palmetto State Armory.

don't you know. he is worth sooooo much more than what the actual numbers show

Trump Freaks out After Judge Finds Him Liable for Fraud: ‘I AM WORTH MUCH MORE THAN THE NUMBERS SHOWN’​

1695817147994.png
1695817165872.png

Here’s a some 🧀 to go with that whine🍷. Poor 45th, he’s so mistreated. The victim in every cockeyed scheme. He’s so innocent and virginal it’s awe inspiring 🤮

Mental Capacity and Age questions aren't just a Biden thing any longer

Trump now claims he beat George W. Bush and Barack Obama​

at his event this Sunday in South Carolina, Trump claimed that he prevailed in the 2016 primary over Bush who Trump said

"When I came here, everyone thought Bush was going to win," he rambled, saying it was "because Bush supposedly was a military person." Then he added, "He got us into the, uh, he got us into the Middle East. How did that work out, right?"

Except it was George Bush got us into the Middle East and Served in the US Military......JEB Bush (who he beat in the 2016 primary) never served in the Military

Last week Trump made the claim he beat Obama when No one said he could and then claimed that if He doesn't win in 2024 that Biden will get us into WW II

"With Obama, we won an election that everyone said couldn't be won," In the same speech, he confused Obama with President Joe Biden, and warned that, if he didn't win in 2024, we would enter "World War II," which famously ended the year before Trump himself was born.

Trump Never ran against Obama or George Bush for that Matter. Both were 2 term POTUS who had termed out .

Former Republican Speaker Paul Ryan says Republicans will lose if Donald Trump is nominee​

MADISON, Wis. (AP) — Former House Speaker Paul Ryan said Tuesday that Republicans will lose the presidential election if Donald Trump is the nominee and that he expects hard-right followers of Trump to force a government shutdown within days.

Ryan, who left office in 2019 and had a sometimes contentious relationship with Trump, said he hoped that another Republican nominee would gain enough momentum early next year to overtake Trump after the first primaries. Ryan represented southeastern Wisconsin in Congress for 20 years, the last four as speaker.

"The party that puts the first fresh face forward wins this election," Ryan said at an event on the University of Wisconsin campus organized by the Robert M. La Follette School of Public Affairs.

If the race is between Trump and President Joe Biden, Ryan said, “I think Biden wins.”

“I think leaders should endeavor to be honest, ethical, moral people who try to set standards for themselves and lead by example across the country," Ryan said. "Donald Trump doesn’t try to do any of that. He does the opposite, frankly. So I just don't think he's fit for the job here.”

Ryan said in the small number of swing states, including Wisconsin, the election will come down to winning over suburban voters.

“Do you think those suburban voters like Donald Trump more since Jan. 6?" Ryan said. "I mean, good grief. They didn’t vote for him this last time, they’re not going to vote for him again.”

Ryan also had harsh words about Trump's followers in Congress, who he said were not interested in governing or finding a solution to avoid a government shutdown.

But with just five days to go before Saturday’s government shutdown deadline, the Senate is trying to stave off a federal closure as hard-right lawmakers seize control of the House. Senators unveiled a bipartisan stopgap measure to keep offices funded temporarily, through Nov. 17, to buy time for Congress to finish its work.

Ryan was speaker of the House during the last government shutdown in 2018, which lasted a record-long 36 days.

“There are a bunch of people who I think feel this is in their interest," Ryan said of a shutdown. "So I fear that is going to happen.”

Ryan faulted Republicans in Congress for not proposing an alternative.

“It's nihilism, is what it is,” he said. “We look like fools. We look like we can’t govern.”

I’ve been questioning his mental health since he and Melania came down the escalator. Certainly after his inauguration speech. American carnage anyone? At this point he’s like a trapped animal being backed into a corner. Dangerous, very dangerous, and the lunatic fringe is itching for confrontation . Pray for the country’s and the Constitution’s survival. Vote them out!!!

• The Trump campaign claimed that he bought a Glock handgun from a South Carolina gun store.
  • In a video posted on X, a Trump spokesman wrote: "President Trump purchases a @GLOCKInc in South Carolina!"
  • But his campaign later backtracked and said that the former president didn't make the purchase.
Former President Donald Trump on Monday wanted to purchase a Glock handgun during a campaign swing through South Carolina, with his campaign writing that the ex-president went through wth the purchase before backtracking on the claim.

A video posted on X by Trump spokesman Steven Cheung — which was later deleted — showed that the gun in question featured a print of the former president's face.

Trump stopped at the Palmetto State Armory in Summerville, S.C., to look at guns after meeting with campaign volunteers in the critical early-voting state.

In the video, Trump pointed to the Glock and said "Wow," before adding: "I've got to buy one. I want to buy one."

In the now-deleted X post, Cheung wrote: "President Trump purchases a @GLOCKInc in South Carolina!"

While Trump remains the frontrunner in the GOP race for the White House, he has also been indicted in four criminal cases this year, and therefore cannot purchase a gun under the law.

Amid the speculation, Caitlyn Byrd, a politics reporter at the The Post and Courier, wrote on X that Trump did not purchase a gun on Monday.

"Trump *DID NOT* buy a gun today. He looked at them. There is a difference," she wrote.

View attachment 1449
In a later post, Byrd wrote: "To be clear: I did not see Trump actually purchase this gun — or any other — during his stop at Palmetto State Armory, but he did ask questions and looked at three different firearms."

Soon after, CNN politics reporter Alayna Treene posted on X that Cheung informed the network that Trump did not actually purchase the Glock while at the Palmetto State Armory.

So did he buy it or not? I can’t figure it out from the news stories. No waiting period to purchase a weapon in SC but there is in Florida, which is why many FFL dealers won’t sell to out of state buyers.

Back