Trump 2024 Run Thread

Tucker Carlson asks Trump: Are you worried ‘they’re going to try and kill you?’​

“It started with protests against you and then it moved to impeachment twice and now indictment,” Carlson told Trump. “Are you worried that they’re going to try and kill you? Why wouldn’t they try and kill you? Honestly.”

House Freedom Caucus GOP lawmaker calls on Trump to tell supporters 'to stand down'​

What a RINO!!!! J/K but this guy probably needs to hire a little extra security for awhile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Suspicious Ghosts GIF by Disney Channel

So this is how all 232% of the people polled answered?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
so you obviously do not understand how Opinion Scale Questions, Slider Questions, Rating Questions, Rank & Order Questions, OR Likert Scale Questions for Surveying work

The question types I listed above are survey question types for research that could provide results like the graph you mentioned.

Hint....each answer is ranked on a scale of 1 to 100 and each response group is shown how it ranked on that scale all compared to the same General question. On a scale of 1-100 how much do you FEEL that Trump tells you the Truth, That Your family tells you the truth, etc

Each group is then ranked on the FEELING the survey respondent marked as that group and their level of trust they put into that person/group telling them the truth.

Back