Trump 2024 Run Thread

it's a political "cartoon"...
Over My Head Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Right over his head.

They have literally failed at doing this over 60 times in courts since 2023....and many of his lawyers lost their right to practice law doing som really shady crap during those court hearings

But pay specify attention because per this Trump post...it was Republicans, Democrats, communist, Marxist and fascists who did it...so basically Trump is saying if your ANY of those things...you stole 2020 from him
1000000792.png

They have literally failed at doing this over 60 times in courts since 2023....and many of his lawyers lost their right to practice law doing som really shady crap during those court hearings

But pay specify attention because per this Trump post...it was Republicans, Democrats, communist, Marxist and fascists who did it...so basically Trump is saying if your ANY of those things...you stole 2020 from him
View attachment 1118
So he's still blaming the riggers?

But pay specify attention because per this Trump post...it was Republicans, Democrats, communist, Marxist and fascists who did it...so basically Trump is saying if your ANY of those things...you stole 2020 from him.
Up to his neck now, but apparently wants to keep digging! Probably helps with his insanity plea though.

It's beyond frightening to me that anybody can still believe that human pile of garbage is mentally equipped to run this country (or anything for that matter). FFS, he's got a tenuous grasp of the English language, at best.

(cue the whatabout Biden posts)

That mugshot is an instant classic. Why his handlers or lawyers didn’t tell him to stand up straight and if not smile at least take it like a man is beyond me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back