Trump 2024 Run Thread

Obama sucked as a President, and believe it or not that doesn’t make me a racist! Was he better than Trump? Prolly. I voted for Trump the second time because of Biden and his decades in office but accomplishing zero career. However I knew that even if Trump won, the chances of him staying in office were 60/40 at best. I figured he’d either be convicted of a crime or impeached again, but the fact that Joe was the best the Dem’s could come up with forced my hand. BTW Trump’s original impeachment should be vacated as everything he was asking Zelenskyy to investigate about the Biden’s has been proven to be true.
478c0b97532b9ad4d2bacf38cf708048.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Show me the money Joe Biden received trash talking troll. Trump 67 felony indictments Biden 0. Trump wins!

What about the 14th amendment section 3? Trump and 147 acolytes are possibly banned from public office unless a super majority in each house voted it down. This from two well respected members of the Federalist Society. Thoughts? Let’s sue them all out of office. We all have standing. They took the oath, then violated it in their attempt to overthrow a legitimate election. Don’t tell me there is no difference between parties! We don’t have to put up with this disfunction. Let’s take back our country. Peacefully

Last edited:

I wonder if Trump actually writes this stuff himself or if there’s some media person that takes his opinions and writes it down in Trumpspeak? Kind of hard to imagine him sitting on the couch and whipping out his phone to spend time posting stuff. (I was going to write sitting on the toilet but that image was initially just too much to think about.)

I wonder if Trump actually writes this stuff himself or if there’s some media person that takes his opinions and writes it down in Trumpspeak? Kind of hard to imagine him sitting on the couch and whipping out his phone to spend time posting stuff. (I was going to write sitting on the toilet but that image was initially just too much to think about.)

I can totally see him tapping furiously on his phone keyboard with his tiny little hands flying around.

It's speculated that Trump will make a deal in which all charges against him will be dismissed if he agrees to withdraw from the presidential race. Source: Channel 4's Flashpoint.

I’m not real onboard with this latest set of charges. If I call my car salesman buddy and tell him I really need him to find me a new 100 grand truck for 70 I’m not suggesting he alter an invoice, I’m asking him to see what he can do. I think they’re obviously reaching, and the political piling on aspect of it may actually weaken the prosecution of any real crimes.

I’m not real onboard with this latest set of charges. If I call my car salesman buddy and tell him I really need him to find me a new 100 grand truck for 70 I’m not suggesting he alter an invoice, I’m asking him to see what he can do. I think they’re obviously reaching, and the political piling on aspect of it may actually weaken the prosecution of any real crimes.

Yeah, attacks on the democratic process should be disregarded. Its not like they will have any sort of long term impact if left unchecked.

Yeah, attacks on the democratic process should be disregarded. Its not like they will have any sort of long term impact if left unchecked.

What attacks? They’re saying he asked someone to look for votes. They’re actually using a tweet where he said something along the lines of “keep an eye out for an announcement tonight” in their indictment. It’s ridiculous.

What attacks? They’re saying he asked someone to look for votes. They’re actually using a tweet where he said something along the lines of “keep an eye out for an announcement tonight” in their indictment. It’s ridiculous.

There’s a lot of evidence that will be laid before the jury. But one problem they have is the timing of the call.

As I understand it the recounts had already transpired as well as the court challenges.

Trump team then began to assemble “alternate” electors.

Then the call happened on Jan 2 just 4 days ahead of 1/6.

There were no votes to be found. It was over. So why the 1/2 call? Why “alternate” electors? Why the call to delay vote counting and certification? Why did Grassley say he would preside over the count and not VP Pence?

If he and the 18 others did nothing wrong then their defense teams will present the evidence and convince a jury of their peers to return “not guilty”.

"Just say the election was corrupt and leave the rest to me and the Republicans."- Donald Trump to the DOJ

"Just find me 11,000 votes."- Donald Trump to the Georgia Secretary of State

They also tried to submit a false slate of electors.

They also illegally accessed voting machines.

They also accused a black woman of illegally altering votes, resulting in a barrage of death threats and harassment from MAGA crazies.

5 people died as a result of Trump and Republican's lies and attempt to steal an election, including several police officers. But you don't care about any of that, do you? Just this one tweet you've latched onto, and the completely demented and dishonest way you see the world just so you can wake up everyday still believing Republicans good. Democrats bad.

Back