Trump 2024 Run Thread

Please keep him away from the Temple Mount. He might proclaim himself god.
In 2019 he retweeted a post that
Called him "King of Israel" and "the second coming of Christ" and also in 2019 standing In Front of Marine One told the Press he was the "chosen" one

In 2019 he retweeted a post that
Called him "King of Israel" and "the second coming of Christ" and also in 2019 standing In Front of Marine One told the Press he was the "chosen" one
His affection for himself knows no bounds. He speaks in third party. The possibility of him and his ilk getting back in office terrifies me. It will be TEOTWAWKI. Welcome autocratic fascism, goodbye to our Democratic Republic.

Only the best ....I guess your CFO should understand Finance

View attachment 1537

Just to say that the CFO of many organizations and large businesses aren’t accountants, they’re more people managers who sign off on reports that more knowledgeable people put together. Their worst nightmare is to be questioned about the details in them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Muzzled at last!!!

Hardly. He can still say anything he wants about the trial, Judge, prosecutor, their friends and families, you name it. He just said shut up about his staff. Wouldn’t call that muzzled.

Hardly. He can still say anything he wants about the trial, Judge, prosecutor, their friends and families, you name it. He just said shut up about his staff. Wouldn’t call that muzzled.

Technically it’s a gag order, I used muzzled because it’s a word that doesn’t get used often enough. I’d like to see Trump with one of those rubber ball muzzles from Pulp Fiction. Besides I’ve been gagging over most everything Trump has said or done for years, and from his deluded worshipers.

You get weirder every post
Maybe, but I’ve reduced my posts considerably. But Mr.Moderator are you warning me in some way for something? There are a couple of agitators in here constantly and I don’t see you commenting on their drivel.

Back