Trump 2024 Run Thread

No. It’s not. Just because you don’t understand doesn’t mean anything. You would have to be a drooling moron to not understand
I do understand that I’m in the minority in here and in this state. The old OP World News was pretty much a Republican echo chamber. Guess you’ll have to endure my weirdness until I step over the arbitrary line.

I just got here. You're only ONE OF the crazies posting incessantly in this thread lately.

It's highly entertaining because it delivers......ALL THE CRAZY.

Keep up the good work!
I still don’t appreciate your lukewarm attitude. All you stand for it seems is this😂Not much of a contribution. “and because you’re neither hot nor cold, I will spew you out of my mouth” Revalations 3:16

Donald Glover Pizza GIF

I still don’t appreciate your lukewarm attitude. All you stand for it seems is this😂Not much of a contribution. “and because you’re neither hot nor cold, I will spew you out of my mouth” Revalations 3:16
Youre Crazy Season 3 GIF by The Office

Wow it’s not just gopokes83 that thinks he can diagnose medical conditions from words in a forum. Do you two birds of a feather have medical licenses from OU? Or could it possibly just be uncontrollable arrogance? According to Occum’s razor it would seem the latter.

I still don’t appreciate your lukewarm attitude. All you stand for it seems is thisNot much of a contribution. “and because you’re neither hot nor cold, I will spew you out of my mouth” Revalations 3:16

Solid Christian here, but this just seems less than hetero when it comes from you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Wow it’s not just gopokes83 that thinks he can diagnose medical conditions from words in a forum. Do you two birds of a feather have medical licenses from OU? Or could it possibly just be uncontrollable arrogance? According to Occum’s razor it would seem the latter.

I’m not making medical diagnosis. I’m using colloquial terms indicating that you ain’t all there bubs.

crazy helena bonham carter GIF

I’m not making medical diagnosis. I’m using colloquial terms indicating that you ain’t all there bubs.

crazy helena bonham carter GIF
My counter insult remains the same, your level of arrogance doesn’t allow you room to grow a pair, and that taint a pretty picture 😂

My counter insult remains the same, your level of arrogance doesn’t allow you room to grow a pair, and that taint a pretty picture 😂
Wow.

Moderation viewed as a moral failing. Willingness to discuss and compromise instead of attempt to demonize viewed as a moral failing. Refusing to pick a cult….either the leftist cult or the MAGA cult….viewed as a moral failing. Immoderacy viewed as the only appropriate perspective to have.

Absolutely nuts.

You’re what’s wrong with America today. Every bit as responsible as the MAGA cultists.

Last edited:
Back