Trump 2024 Run Thread

Trump on the debate: “They didn’t correct her once and they corrected me, everything I said, practically, I think like 9 times, or 11 times. And the audience was absolutely, they went crazy.”

There was no audience at the debate.

Trump on the debate: “They didn’t correct her once and they corrected me, everything I said, practically, I think like 9 times, or 11 times. And the audience was absolutely, they went crazy.”

There was no audience at the debate.

Maybe stop lying then... there will be less fact checking.

Also, dude has lost the last bit of connection he had to the real world. He can't tell what is real vs his immigration anymore. He's seeing people that aren't there and remembering things that didn't happen.

I don't know if this was an oops, an autocorrect, or on purpose. But, it works!
Yeah... imagination. But yeah still accurate.

A few months ago he came out of court and was caught waving to a crowd that wasn't there. Maybe he thought there were people there to greet him and it wasn't to set up a photo of him with the "crowd out if frame".

He is seeing imaginary people now.

Donald Trump said he is going to Springfield, Ohio, in the next two weeks against the mayor’s wishes—and warned that he may not make it out of the beleaguered city alive.

Can the city just deny perimits for a rally and state no police protection is available?

Yeah... imagination. But yeah still accurate.

A few months ago he came out of court and was caught waving to a crowd that wasn't there. Maybe he thought there were people there to greet him and it wasn't to set up a photo of him with the "crowd out if frame".

He is seeing imaginary people now.
he does that every time he gets on a Plane, Every time he leave Trump tower. There is a guy on Social Media that specifically post these videos of Trump waiving to literally No Body. He's done it at least 10 times

he does that every time he gets on a Plane, Every time he leave Trump tower. There is a guy on Social Media that specifically post these videos of Trump waiving to literally No Body. He's done it at least 10 times
I've missed that. I knew the one from court but hadnt seen the others. That's hilarious.

“So the mayor of Springfield, and I think he’s a very nice person,” Trump continued. “But instead of saying we’re getting them all out ... he says, very simply, ‘we’re hiring teachers to teach them English.’”

“Could you believe it? ‘We are hiring interpreters.’ So when they go to school and take the place of our children in school, we have an interpreter. Each one will have a private interpreter. What the hell is wrong with our country?”

What in the %$#@??!! Why does he see hiring teachers (or teachers assistants) as a bad thing?? don, go visit almost any school in the US and you will see ESL (English as a second language) students...they ARE NOT taking the place of 'our children'!!!!....and why does he want these people out??!! who are here legally...he and they are saying the dog whistle stuff out loud now...I know it shouldn't surprise me, but it really surprises me that there is not outcry from the 'non-racist' Americans...

“So the mayor of Springfield, and I think he’s a very nice person,” Trump continued. “But instead of saying we’re getting them all out ... he says, very simply, ‘we’re hiring teachers to teach them English.’”

“Could you believe it? ‘We are hiring interpreters.’ So when they go to school and take the place of our children in school, we have an interpreter. Each one will have a private interpreter. What the hell is wrong with our country?”

What in the %$#@??!! Why does he see hiring teachers (or teachers assistants) as a bad thing?? don, go visit almost any school in the US and you will see ESL (English as a second language) students...they ARE NOT taking the place of 'our children'!!!!....and why does he want these people out??!! who are here legally...he and they are saying the dog whistle stuff out loud now...I know it shouldn't surprise me, but it really surprises me that there is not outcry from the 'non-racist' Americans...

racist comedy central GIF

He's really leaning in on the great replacement theory. Like "these brown people are literally replacing our kids in schools. Where will our kids go???".

He's really leaning in on the great replacement theory. Like "these brown people are literally replacing our kids in schools. Where will our kids go???".
and it was written by a Litteral European White Supremacists who gladly and openly says he is a White Nationalists in France

And the crap that Trump and Vance are spouting are Identical to this guys Theory and published writing he has made on it since 2010

It is being adopted by White Nationalists around the world and Trump and Vance and the GOP are bringing it to YOU.

At times the voices from the past come to mind. The American experiment in democracy
finds itself strained. Are we truly dedicated to the idea that we, as a nation, will allow success
for those who do not look, believe or culturally adhere to “our ways.” Freedom for me but certainly not for
anyone else. I find myself grieving that believing all are equal is a value that as a nation we seem to be failing.

At times the voices from the past come to mind. The American experiment in democracy
finds itself strained. Are we truly dedicated to the idea that we, as a nation, will allow success
for those who do not look, believe or culturally adhere to “our ways.” Freedom for me but certainly not for
anyone else. I find myself grieving that believing all are equal is a value that as a nation we seem to be failing.
We joke because we have to but at its core Trumpism is a truly awful, anti-Democratic movement. I don't believe he'll win because the enthusiasm we're seeing for Kamala/Walz is very real, but still it's terrifying that people this vile that have already tried to overthrow one election could be put back in the White House.

Back