Trump 2024 Run Thread

Now we have Trumpers MAKING UP AND SHARING assassination hoaxes claiming Trump was targeted with explosives..which isn't true at all

1000003277.png
1000003276.png

Last edited:
Marjorie Taylor Greene and House Republicans brought this chart about Trump and border crossings to our committee. So I asked to borrow it to clarify and make it more accurate. Facts matter.

World this is "the man" that will "save you'

..my Bible says there is only one path to salvation...and it doesn't run though Donald Trump

“He will save us!!”
- Toni Holt Kramer
Trumpettes founder says Trump is “almost like he’s not even altogether human as if God has got him by the shoulders and saying, ‘World, this is the man that will save you.’”

Last edited:
FYI the Save Act he wants to shut the Govt down for..makes it illegal for illegal immigrants to vote in US Federal elections...which is already against the law ..but he is trying to convince everyone it's NOT
1000003278.png

So Trump has gone from claiming that tariffs don’t raise prices to claiming that tariffs on imported food will make groceries cheaper. Coming next: tariffs will make you lose weight without dieting or exercising.

Pressed on grocery prices, Trump struggles to answer (again)
The problem is not just that Trump struggled with a simple question about inflation. The problem is that he keeps struggling with the same simple question

Why is Trump going to Springfield?? Even after the mayor said it would strain their already strained resources??

Former President Donald Trump said at a rally Wednesday that he would travel to Springfield, Ohio, the focal point of unsubstantiated claims targeting Haitian migrants, "in the next two weeks."

Why is Trump going to Springfield?? Even after the mayor said it would strain their already strained resources??

Former President Donald Trump said at a rally Wednesday that he would travel to Springfield, Ohio, the focal point of unsubstantiated claims targeting Haitian migrants, "in the next two weeks."

I hope Springfield people will block him from coming, like block the road.

Donald Trump said he is going to Springfield, Ohio, in the next two weeks against the mayor’s wishes—and warned that he may not make it out of the beleaguered city alive.

Back