Trump 2024 Run Thread

What the actual hell did he say??!!

A day after his running mate spurred blowback for his answer about his childcare policy, Donald Trump was asked a question along the same lines while at the prestigious Economic Club of New York. His response took more than two minutes.

To sum it all up, "We'll take care of it". What does it take to attract better candidates for president? Raise the pay for the job to at least $5 million?
I'm sure this was tongue in cheek, but I think the pay needs to go down significantly. We're in this mess because it's way too lucrative to be in the govt. now. It attracts grifters and con artists looking to get rich. Pay them all minimum wage, ban trading, etc.

I know the hardcore MAGA'S here are not going to change their mind about Trump, evidence be damned. I'm sort of sad for you that this is the man you decided to follow into oblivion. You can try to bury your head in the sand and scream FAKE NEWS any time you don't like wha you see, but I'm sure deep down you know you goofed.

You've been played by an incoherent, orange, bumbling con-man. And Russia (now with even more proof). But, you've come this far, might as well ride this orange pony all the way down.

I know the hardcore MAGA'S here are not going to change their mind about Trump, evidence be damned. I'm sort of sad for you that this is the man you decided to follow into oblivion. You can try to bury your head in the sand and scream FAKE NEWS any time you don't like wha you see, but I'm sure deep down you know you goofed.

You've been played by an incoherent, orange, bumbling con-man. And Russia (now with even more proof). But, you've come this far, might as well ride this orange pony all the way down.
What I don’t get is Silver last week had Harris ahead by slightly over MOE and now Trump by like 8 pts. And really the only truly horrible thing that has come out news wise is Russian propoganda indictments for a maga centered media company.

What I don’t get is Silver last week had Harris ahead by slightly over MOE and now Trump by like 8 pts. And really the only truly horrible thing that has come out news wise is Russian propoganda indictments for a maga centered media company.
Some polls came out early in the week that weren't as positive for Harris in battleground states. I think this is response to that.

But there's been more come out that are back up. Essentially no one knows anything about how this will play out.

After attacking E Jean Carroll during his bonkers Trump Tower rant, Trump brings up another woman who has accused him of sexual assault, describes the incident in detail, and says "she would not have been the chosen one."

(Watch the expressions on his lawyers' faces)

Donald Trump is already setting up his scapegoat for potentially losing North Carolina — his own daughter-in-law, Lara Trump.

"I said, well, if anything bad happens, I'm blaming you."

For the third time in recent weeks Donald Trump calls for the police officers who support him to "watch for voter fraud."

Trump doubles down, claiming police can intimidate voters because people are "afraid of that badge."

Foreign born Americans are STILL AMERICANS!!! What THE ACTUAL CRAP!!!!!

While lying about job numbers, Trump lumps together documented and undocumented immigrants as "foreign born Americans."

Remember that the next time he mentions his plan for mass deportations.

HRM.... lawsuit #2 incoming soon for E Jean??

Donald Trump, who was found criminally liable of sexually abusing reporter E. Jean Carroll, says she made up the claims from an episode of Law & Order.

Trump suggests that a photo of him and E Jean Carroll together "could've been AI generated" (it is not AI generated)

HRM.... lawsuit #2 incoming soon for E Jean??

Donald Trump, who was found criminally liable of sexually abusing reporter E. Jean Carroll, says she made up the claims from an episode of Law & Order.

Trump suggests that a photo of him and E Jean Carroll together "could've been AI generated" (it is not AI generated)

He wasn’t found criminally liable for sexually abusing E. Jean Carroll.

He was found civilly liable for defaming her by saying she made it all up.

The jury found by a preponderance of the evidence (not beyond a reasonable doubt) that he had sexually assaulted here as a necessary finding in that civil suit.

A critical important difference there.

He wasn’t found criminally liable for sexually abusing E. Jean Carroll.

He was found civilly liable for defaming her by saying she made it all up.

The jury found by a preponderance of the evidence (not beyond a reasonable doubt) that he had sexually assaulted here as a necessary finding in that civil suit.

A critical important difference there.
Yeah sorry about that .I'm focused on his words .not the person posting about it

- Trump: I will sign an executive order on my first day, making it the official policy of the U.S. Government to completely eliminate the presidents of drug cartels and foreign gangs in the United States.

Back