Trump 2024 Run Thread

Trump: "You burn an American flag, you go to jail for one year. Gotta do it. You gotta do it. They say, 'sir, that's unconstitutional.' Well make it constitutional."

Unless it's the capitol building and it's Jan 6th I guess ?????

Trump: “If you touch government property, statues, monuments of any kind, you will serve ten years with no probation...You go to jail for ten years.”

Trump vows to make Space National Guard

Donald Trump made the promise of a "primary combat reserve" for Space Force in Detroit at the National Guard's general conference.

Trump: "You burn an American flag, you go to jail for one year. Gotta do it. You gotta do it. They say, 'sir, that's unconstitutional.' Well make it constitutional."

The idiot thinks the flag is more important than the ideals the flag is supposed to represent.

Or, he is pandering to a base that is so stupid that they think a flag is more important than the ideals the flag is supposed to represent.

It is really hard to tell with him these days.

The idiot thinks the flag is more important than the ideals the flag is supposed to represent.

Or, he is pandering to a base that is so stupid that they think a flag is more important than the ideals the flag is supposed to represent.

I vote pandering to stupid. But want to note many of the same people he's pandering to also fly a confederate flag...

I guess Vance is just out now ..and WTF is this lady taking about

Rachel Campos-Duffy: Trump and RFK Jr. are fighting against “a globalist ticket with these mystery puppet masters running it.”

Definitely pandering. I think Trump is stupid but that doesn't mean he doesn't know how to dupe suckers.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

“ Roughly two-thirds of all money spent by the Trump campaign was shoveled into American Made Media Consultants, a Delaware-based firm whose first president was reportedly none other than Lara Trump, the daughter-in-law of the former president.”

This is getting farcical, this pompous creation should be in prison.

His entire political career has just been a giant case of embezzlement amd pay for play.

Back