Trump 2024 Run Thread

No just treat people equally. And have the government work for citizens instead of citizens working for the government.
Really not hard to understand.
Trump is literally proposing tariffs of up to 100% and actually said he was going to do it in a way it's not a tax on the American people.....if you reject tax hikes u have to reject Trump on Tariffs alone

Trump is literally proposing tariffs of up to 100% and actually said he was going to do it in a way it's not a tax on the American people.....if you reject tax hikes u have to reject Trump on Tariffs alone
I do. 100% tariffs are a horrible idea.

He just constantly creates his own reality and all the people around him keep the grift up for him and pretend it's real

"She's not having success. I'm having success!" Former President Trump dismisses the notion that VP Kamala Harris is having "success" in polls. (TLP)

Nate Silver out w a 1.9 point weekly bump for Harris after day 3 but before day 4 and her speech. Also before the bribe to RFK jr.

It’s interesting in that if you look at his graf Trump is a flat line for the most part which is consistent w other statistical analysis I’ve seen which has him capped between 42 and 45. Nothing seems to be moving his needle.

The correlation w Harris’s rise doesn’t appear to be really shrinking Trump except for the last week and does seem to correlate w a slight decrease in RFK jr’s #s.

Couple things. The increase in Harris this week is correlated to a decrease in Trump. It looks almost 1:1. So that says what Harris is doing is pulling from the indies and traditional Rs or suburban moms.

Second RFK offered his endorsement and name from ballot pull to both Harris and Trump. He admitted as much. So his internal polling probably doesn’t show his withdrawal as a bump to either candidate. I’ve seen a couple of analysis that say no more than a 1/4 point to either candidate but this will be a state by state battle.

And that’s where the Harris campaign in winning right now. She keeps expanding her lead in the states that will win the election. Week by week she’s expanding her lead or closing the gap w the exception of PA where Trump gained 0.1% this week but trails her still. She’s halved his lead in FL and is w/in striking which is scarring Trump bc he’s told R congressional delegation to go radio silent on the abortion measure in the ballot. She’s also ahead now in NC

I also think internal polling is worse for Trump in certain states like GA. Silver still has him up but the gap is shrinking and Trump came out last night praising Kemp and the Lt Gov.

I’ll keep saying it. 2016 turnout #s Trump wins. 2020 turnout it’s a toss up but likely Harris. 2008/2012 numbers Harris wins in a route. Trump can’t do anything to his numbers w his base. He’s stuck. Hers are the only numbers that matter.

'Trump is unfit': Fox News publishes mass-GOP endorsement for Kamala Harris

Pro gun control? Pro choice? A Kennedy endorsement? Fewer than half of the border arrests during his administration than that of Biden’s… In 24 hours this dude became the most liberal candidate in the election.

I get what you are saying now and largely agree, but do we know that those officers in that picture were there in endorsement of Trump rather than as part of some security detail?

I certainly don’t and I’m not really challenging you to prove it one way or the other. Your point is still valid either way.

So... maybe some aspects of it weren't legal

I don’t even know Michigan law, so I can say with any level of assurance.
I think the investigation is is that it is illegal to hold political events at tax payer funded buildings and the sheriff let trump hold his event at the sheriff's headquarters building ....I think that is the part that is against Michigan state law

Best selling author claims RFK Jr sold him Coke at Harvard

"A friend told me about a kid in our class who was selling coke. The dealer was Bobby Kennedy," Kurt Andersen wrote in The Atlantic.

Best selling author claims RFK Jr sold him Coke at Harvard

"A friend told me about a kid in our class who was selling coke. The dealer was Bobby Kennedy," Kurt Andersen wrote in The Atlantic.

Should we really judge people how they acted 40 years ago? Walz got a DUI 30 years ago and made changes, I am not going to judge him for that. Why should I judge RFK Jr about how he acted in college IF he has changed.

Trump's campaign has illegally used songs from at least 18 different artists. He can no longer claim it was just an accident...

...it was intentional and blatant copyright infringement, aka THEFT.

He blatantly utilizes others work and ignores intellectual property like China

Should we really judge people how they acted 40 years ago? Walz got a DUI 30 years ago and made changes, I am not going to judge him for that. Why should I judge RFK Jr about how he acted in college IF he has changed.
Agree. People go through challenges and judging them for something from decades if they have changed since then. Same for not canceling people for jokes from decades ago.

There are plenty of recent/current things to judge him for.

No just treat people equally. And have the government work for citizens instead of citizens working for the government.
Really not hard to understand.
People already aren't being treated equally and that's the problem. We literally live in a country where the wealthiest of us are above the law. Money controls so much of our political system and our political system just keeps being rewritten to benefit the monied class.

Back