Trump 2024 Run Thread

“We got 10 to 12 million votes more – and that’s not including other votes that we can talk about on another day.”

We’re used to Trump lying about the 2020 election, but even we don't know what “other votes” he’s talking about here.

Trump: We gave her the Presidential Medal of Freedom. It’s much better than the Congressional Medal of Honor because soldiers get the Congressional. And they’re in very bad shape because they've been hit so many times by bullets or they're dead. She gets it and she's a healthy, beautiful woman. And they’re rated equal

Trump: We gave her the Presidential Medal of Freedom. It’s much better than the Congressional Medal of Honor because soldiers get the Congressional. And they’re in very bad shape because they've been hit so many times by bullets or they're dead. She gets it and she's a healthy, beautiful woman. And they’re rated equal

Season 18 Omg GIF by America's Got Talent

JD Vance says it is “totally reasonable” for Trump to say the Medal of Freedom is “much better” than the Medal of Honor because the Medal of Honor goes to “soldiers” who are “in very bad shape” or “dead”

Is anyone surprised? If so... good grief.

I was told that this was obviously fake and that Trump loved Veterans and would NEVER ever say such a thing about veterans and that it was all FAKE NEWS

The Fact J D Vance DOUBLED DOWN on it today is the thing that just baffles the ever living crap out of me. Dude is a card carrying member for the VFW and he BACKED UP THIS CRAP!!

VFM is in full meltdown over Vance backing this up today and I think they are talking about revoking his VFM Membership

The National Black Farmers Association says supporting Trump is “off the table” after JD Vance attacked a program that helps Black farmers. Vance's remarks were “disgraceful, deplorable, dumb, degrading, and disrespectful to the nation’s Black farmers."

Is anyone surprised? If so... good grief.

That he feels this way, not really. After the way he treated McCain it made his feelings pretty clear. For his campaign to be so open about it though-at some point saying the quiet part out loud has to have repercussions

That he feels this way, not really. After the way he treated McCain it made his feelings pretty clear. For his campaign to be so open about it though-at some point saying the quiet part out loud has to have repercussions
Wasn't a shot at you. More of an "of course he would say something stupid and tone deaf like that". I generally like the cut of your jib. :giggle:

JD Vance says it is “totally reasonable” for Trump to say the Medal of Freedom is “much better” than the Medal of Honor because the Medal of Honor goes to “soldiers” who are “in very bad shape” or “dead”

Honestly, this is worse than Trump.

I'm pretty much convinced that Trump isn't in complete control of his faculites any more and doesn't realize that he is saying it. This poltical whore would defend anything to get ahead. How can you possibly defend such horrific words?

Pennsylvania Republican official: Trump is not a good guy. Everyone can see it. Just look at what he said last night about wounded veterans. As long as he’s on the top of the ticket, we’re just going to keep losing

Q: Why did Trump denigrate the Medal of Honor by saying it goes to ‘soldiers’ in ‘very bad shape’ instead of ‘healthy, beautiful’ people?

Trump advisor: Well...

Q: Corey, I just wanna be clear, you're doubling down on Trump saying the Medal of Freedom is better than the Medal of Honor?

Trump advisor: People who aren't in the military deserve to be recognized as well

Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW), one of the nation’s largest and oldest veteran advocacy organizations, condemned former President Trump’s recent statement comparing the Medal of Honor to a presidential award for civilians, calling his remarks “asinine.”

Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW), one of the nation’s largest and oldest veteran advocacy organizations, condemned former President Trump’s recent statement comparing the Medal of Honor to a presidential award for civilians, calling his remarks “asinine.”

Asinine is a great descriptor for tRump.

Back