Trump 2024 Run Thread

Aaa and they cheered this nonsense

I’ve been saying it for years. Trump has absolutely no idea how tariffs work, this is proof.

Trump: “A tariff is a tax on a foreign country. A lot of people like to say it’s a tax on us. No… It’s is a tax that doesn’t affect our country.”

So we are comparing fathers now ? We Really want to bring Fred Trump into this and start holding Donald responsible for Fred's racist stuff?
1000002832.png

Check this out. Matt Randolph of Sentinel Energy, based in Oklahoma gives a great breakdown on how Trump OPEC 2020 deal negatively effected gas prices.

Some of the internet’s most influential far-right figures are turning against former president Donald Trump’s campaign, threatening a digital “war” against the Republican candidate’s aides and allies that could complicate the party’s calls for unity in the final weeks of the presidential race.

I'm a little onfused by the. crowd size tweets.

I get that if a candidate has huge crowds that potentially bodes well for voter turnout in their favor.

But I don't get how telling everyone that you have bigger crowds than you do helps? Does he think that people will decide to vote for him because they think others are excited to vote for him. Is he just so narcisitic that he has to believe that the crowds are huge?

Just seems like a very strange thing that has never even been a thing until Trump.

Complete and under nonsense and fabrication

Republican National Committee Chair Michael Whatley defended former President Trump against backlash to his recent remarks denigrating the Medal of Honor.

“Well, look, there is nobody who supports the military, our veterans’ communities and all of the military families more than President Trump,” Whatley said on “The Hill Sunday” when asked about Trump’s remarks.

“And he is extremely grateful for their service every single day,” Whatley added.

I get that if a candidate has huge crowds that potentially bodes well for voter turnout in their favor.

But I don't get how telling everyone that you have bigger crowds than you do helps? Does he think that people will decide to vote for him because they think others are excited to vote for him. Is he just so narcisitic that he has to believe that the crowds are huge?

Just seems like a very strange thing that has never even been a thing until Trump.

I think mentally he can't handle the thought of someone-anyone outdrawing him. He's telling the same lie again and again until he believes it's the truth

It’s about his ego…nothing else.

True for his crowd obsession, this entire campaign, and his entire term in office.

He doesn’t give a crap about anything other than himself.

Artist has no control over that

$11,000 to see Taylor Swift? How concert tickets got so expensive
Lol. Put a price cap on them and we’ll see how much control she has. She made $2 BILLION last year and Mrs. Lunchbucket can’t afford hamburger to feed her kids. Doesn’t that make your bleeding heart drip? Just a little?

Back