Trump 2024 Run Thread

Flakes going all triggered over suggestions and zzz's? Who would have thought?

jack off please GIF

or hear me out... perhaps the food companies could lower their profit margin and pay US Citizens / employees a living wage and/or let them unionize?

Here It Is Season 6 GIF by Friends

I'd be very interested to see what wage Americans would be willing to do that work at.
I don't think the issue is that the wages are that low. It is how hard you have to work.
Have you had a look around America recently?

I'd be very interested to see what wage Americans would be willing to do that work at.
I don't think the issue is that the wages are that low. It is how hard you have to work.
Have you had a look around America recently?
We’ve built literally hundreds of miles of fence in my country since the fires in February and we’re not real close to being done yet. One afternoon last week my truck showed 107* on my way home and I drove by three fencing crews getting after it. It’s really good money. My Dad always told us that the quickest way to get rich is to do the things nobody else wants to do. The ones sweating their arse off out there are almost exclusively Mexican and they are making really good money. I plan to build a mile for myself this winter that wasn’t in the fire and it will probably kill me. We’ve gotten incredibly soft.

The most interesting part of that article:

In political conventions past, former presidents and nominees were treated as elder statesmen, with prominent speaking slots. At Trump’s convention, there is none of that.
Former President George W. Bush, former Vice President Dan Quayle and former Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney are all in good health, but none has a place in the new Trump party.

If you are a pro-Trump and have been a long-term republican, then you have to admit either you in the past advocated for a party that was wrong or now do. If the party can't even get along well enough to continue tradition and respect for those who went before, then clearly there is a massive change in the foundational beliefs of the party. If your beliefs changed too, great. If you still feel the same as before, you have to consider that your current advocacy counters what you believed in the past. Which one is you?

Last edited:
Back