Supreme Court decisions

Hilarious. Look back through the thread. Plenty of reasoned debate on my part and others . Sorry if you consider anyone who doesn’t agree with you unreasonable.

I guess not everyone is capable indeed🤷‍♂️
christmas vacation GIF

You posted:

“Care to share where? I can't seem to remember where same sex marriage is discussed.”
I shared where.

You posted:

“Notice how gay marriage isnt mentioned anywhere?”
Again, I showed you where it was indeed mentioned.

Seems like pretty reasonable responses to your questions as well as many others 🤷‍♂️

Then you acuse me of ”slinging poo” in a thread that I have been called a bigot, a mope, a pigeon, a dumb azz, among other things ?😂😂😂 That’s pretty rich man.

You posted:

“Care to share where? I can't seem to remember where same sex marriage is discussed.”
I shared where.

You posted:

Seems like pretty reasonable responses to your questions as well as many others 🤷‍♂️

Then you acuse me of ”slinging poo” in a thread that I have been called a bigot, a mope, a pigeon, a dumb azz, among other things ?😂😂😂 That’s pretty rich man.
Face it man, these Hebrew, Greek, and Aramaic scholars have traveled to the Vatican to read the original scrolls. That wasn’t good enough, they broke into numerous caves to recover the lost Dead Sea Scrolls. They knows what they talking’bout, either that or they stayed in a Holiday Inn Express last night. How can mere mortals compare to these giants of Christian theology?

You posted:

I shared where.

You posted:

For me what makes it hard to have a reasonable discussion with you is how you have a questionable history of posting misogynistic or sometimes bigoted memes or cute quips and then come into a discussion of a religious nature and don’t have the cajones to actually type the word “dumb ass” and somehow think you have the intellectual or religious moral high ground bc you typed “dumb azz” like you are 9 and think your Sunday School teacher will be ok w it. 🤷‍♂️

For me what makes it hard to have a reasonable discussion with you is how you have a questionable history of posting misogynistic or sometimes bigoted memes or cute quips and then come into a discussion of a religious nature and don’t have the cajones to actually type the word “dumb ass” and somehow think you have the intellectual or religious moral high ground bc you typed “dumb azz” like you are 9 and think your Sunday School teacher will be ok w it. 🤷‍♂️
Speaking as a former 9 year old Sunday School class teacher they realize the difference in z’s and s’s.

I typed it like that because that’s the way it was posted.

“I just refuse to engage in pointlessly arguing with your dumb azz.”

Did you mean to reply to JD? Maybe read the thread before posting 🤷‍♂️

I typed it like that because that’s the way it was posted.

“I just refuse to engage in pointlessly arguing with your dumb azz.”

Did you mean to reply to JD? Maybe read the thread before posting 🤷‍♂️
Nah. Replied to you. I’m be been enjoying the responses to you. Your dialogue in here makes me think you probably think Mary Magdalene was a prostitute or that Sodom was destroyed bc of homosexuality.

Also if it wasn’t clear I’ve never seen JD post anything misogynistic or bigoted. That should have been the give away for you. 🤷‍♂️

I typed dumb@$$ using s’s in one of my responses.

It was modified/moderated to “azz“ and I got a notice for “cussing in the zoo”.

Nah. Replied to you. I’m be been enjoying the responses to you. Your dialogue in here makes me think you probably think Mary Magdalene was a prostitute or that Sodom was destroyed bc of homosexuality.

Also if it wasn’t clear I’ve never seen JD post anything misogynistic or bigoted. That should have been the give away for you. 🤷‍♂️
Again, you should probably read the thread before you post and make a fool of yourself. Just a friendly suggestion.

You posted:

I shared where.

You posted:

You sure didn't. There isn't any mention of same sex anything in those passages. Once it was clear it was going to be a debate, you ignored substantive responses and decided to sling poo. The nice thing about this forum is that there is a quote feature and we can look at those and not take your word for it.

Here are some of your "reasonable" responses:

She’s dumber than a sack of hammers.

Ahem…

aaand she’s an idiot.

And….

she’s the poster child for everything that’s wrong with affirmative action. She’s evidently lazy as well as stupid.

LOL. The same default you always go to when you are pressed. Just take your ball and go home. It's a simple question and should be the starting point for this discussion but you are scared to answer. You are such an incredible coward.

I don’t think I can prove anything to you at all and really have no interest in that exercise. I was only interested in seeing if your balls would ever drop and you would eventually take a stand on something. One can only hope.

So you’re a liar and a coward?

Pretty reasonable ehh? Gimme a break.

Face it man, these Hebrew, Greek, and Aramaic scholars have traveled to the Vatican to read the original scrolls. That wasn’t good enough, they broke into numerous caves to recover the lost Dead Sea Scrolls. They knows what they talking’bout, either that or they stayed in a Holiday Inn Express last night. How can mere mortals compare to these giants of Christian theology?
I know you are trolling, but I do have a MAT degree. Do you have any seminary degrees, or does this appeal to authority not apply to you?

I know you are trolling, but I do have a MAT degree. Do you have any seminary degrees, or does this appeal to authority not apply to you?
Now that ask you there is that possibility I was once involved. I’m not trolling, I’m openly ridiculing the twisting of theology. You guys would swallow a camel and gag on a gnat to be right.

Now that ask you there is that possibility I was once involved. I’m not trolling, I’m openly ridiculing the twisting of theology. You guys would swallow a camel and gag on a gnat to be right.
"Was once involved"? That is a weaksauce dodge after your previous comment--be honest and just say you don't have a degree. Which is fine with me, but doesn't meet your own bar for having this conversation. Very bizarre.

If you are going to appeal to authority, at least be an authority. Otherwise you are just another joe who cannot defend their position using hermeneutics or logic, so you go the logical fallacy route.

"Was once involved"? That is a weaksauce dodge after your previous comment--be honest and just say you don't have a degree. Which is fine with me, but doesn't meet your own bar for having this conversation. Very bizarre.

If you are going to appeal to authority, at least be an authority. Otherwise you are just another joe who cannot defend their position using hermeneutics or logic, so you go the logical fallacy route.

I’m not convinced by your arguments because you are twisting reality to what your bias is. I don’t have a divinity degree but I do have a degree in chemistry, biology and two masters one in education and one in biology. I have also been trained in order to teach Sunday School and adult training classes. Do you want my resume?

Here’s what I do know:
I know there’s only two sexes in humans
I know the men of Sodom wanted to get it on with two angels that appeared as male.
Male to Male sex is homosexual sex.
Sodom got burned to the ground for evil living

Your authority in this area is no greater than mine. Your interpretations are flawed, mine may be as well.

I’m not convinced by your arguments because you are twisting reality to what your bias is. I don’t have a divinity degree but I do have a degree in chemistry, biology and two masters one in education and one in biology. I have also been trained in order to teach Sunday School and adult training classes. Do you want my resume?

Here’s what I do know:
I know there’s only two sexes in humans
I know the men of Sodom wanted to get it on with two angels that appeared as male.
Male to Male sex is homosexual sex.
Sodom got burned to the ground for evil living

Your authority in this area is no greater than mine. Your interpretations are flawed, mine may be as well.
do you acknowledge more than two sexes outside of Humans ?

Do you acknowledge there are 100's of different species of birds, mammals, fishes , reptiles, amphibians and insects that engage in homosexual and bisexual behavior ?

Do you acknowledge God as the Divine creator of those species ?

Last edited:
Back