Supreme Court decisions

Thus proving exactly what I said.

Arguing with you is a fool's errand.

It's playing chess with a pigeon.

It's not a worthwhile endeavor.

Stay gold, PigeonBoy....stay gold.
pigeon GIF
Nice dodge. Is homosexuality a sin or not?

LOL. The same default you always go to when you are pressed. Just take your ball and go home. It's a simple question and should be the starting point for this discussion but you are scared to answer. You are such an incredible coward.

We've all seen how this goes.

I say it is my opinion that homosexuality in the context of marriage is not a sin. Homosexuality outside the context of marriage is the generic sin of adultery.

You try to prove my opinion on an ultimately objectively unknowable metaphysical question is wrong and that your opinion on an ultimately objectively unknowable metaphysical question is right.

I point out that whether or not homosexuality is a sin is an ultimately unknowable metaphysical question not subject to objective proof one way or the other.

You claim you've "proven" beyond any doubt that homosexuality is a sin and defy someone to prove you wrong to your satisfaction. When no one takes you up on your fool's errand, you strut around like you've won some game because nobody continues to respond to your idiocy.

I'm just cutting to the end. It seems easier to me for you to just go ahead and declare you've "proven" an ultimately objectively unprovable opinion. Strut around like you really have. The rest of us know you haven't. I save time for more important things than arguing with an idiot that thinks he can "prove" something is a sin.

Last edited:
We've all seen how this goes.

I say it is my opinion that homosexuality in the context of marriage is not a sin. Homosexuality outside the context of marriage is the generic sin of adultery.

You try to prove my opinion on an ultimately objectively unknowable metaphysical question is wrong and that your opinion on an ultimately objectively unknowable metaphysical question is right.

I point out that whether or not homosexuality is a sin is an ultimately unknowable metaphysical question not subject to objective proof one way or the other.

You claim you've "proven" beyond any doubt that homosexuality is a sin and defy someone to prove you wrong to your satisfaction. When no one takes you up on your fool's errand, you strut around like you've won some game because nobody continues to respond to your idiocy.

I'm just cutting to the end. It seems easier to me for you to just go ahead and declare you've "proven" an ultimately objectively unprovable opinion. Strut around like you really have. The rest of us know you haven't. I save time for more important things than arguing with an idiot that thinks he can "prove" something is a sin.
1689195229029.png

You REALLY DO think you can OBJECTIVELY prove homosexuality is a sin don't you?

Get after it dude.

Might want to start by factually and objectively proving your "scripture" is the unassailable word of God.

Or maybe by factually and objectively proving that God even exists.
I don’t think I can prove anything to you at all and really have no interest in that exercise. I was only interested in seeing if your balls would ever drop and you would eventually take a stand on something. One can only hope.

I don’t think I can prove anything to you at all and really have no interest in that exercise. I was only interested in seeing if your balls would ever drop and you would eventually take a stand on something. One can only hope.

I stated what I believe/my opinion on homosexuality twice in this thread you mope.

"I say it is my opinion that homosexuality in the context of marriage is not a sin. Homosexuality outside the context of marriage is the generic sin of adultery."

Do you think you can OBJECTIVELY FACTUALLY prove to ANYONE that:

Homosexuality is a sin;
That your "scripture" is the unassailable word of God;
That God exists?

Because you can't. In the same manner that someone can't objectively factually prove to anyone that it isn't a sin that your scripture isn't the word of God or that God doesn't exist.

I've taken a stand on multiple things. I've stated my opinion on multiple things. In this thread and elsewhere.

I just refuse to engage in pointlessly arguing with your dumb azz.

And that drives you nuts.

And I think it is hilarious that it does.

Stay golden pigeonboy.

Last edited by a moderator:
From the link you obviously didn't read:

Someone might say that if God intended sex for marriage, then just ratify same sex marriage and then those who engage in such activity would not be committing adultery! But this suggestion seriously misunderstands God’s intention for marriage. The creation story in Genesis tells of how God made woman as a suitable mate for man, his perfect, God-given complement. Then it says, “For this reason a man shall leave his father and his mother and shall cleave to his wife and they shall become one flesh.” This is God’s pattern for marriage, and in the New Testament Paul quotes this very passage and then says, “This is a great mystery and I am applying it to Christ and the church” (Eph. 5.32). Paul says that the union between a man and his wife is a living symbol of the unity of Christ with his people, the Church. When we think about this, we can see what a terrible sacrilege, what a mockery of God’s plan, a homosexual union is. It flies in the face of God’s intention for humanity from the moment of creation.

The above also shows how frivolous it is when some homosexual advocates say, “Jesus never condemned homosexual behavior, so why should we?” Jesus did not specifically mention many things which we know to be wrong, like bestiality or torture, but that doesn’t mean he approved of them. What Jesus does do is quote from Genesis to affirm God’s pattern for marriage as the basis for his own teaching on divorce. In Mark 10.6-8, He says, “From the beginning of creation, God made them male and female. For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and the two shall become one flesh. Consequently, they are no longer two, but one flesh.” For two men to become one flesh in homosexual intercourse would be a violation of God’s created order and intent. He created man and woman to be indissolubly united in marriage, not two men or two women.
Yeah, that is an article by biblical inerrancy advocate William Lane Craig. What people who advocate that stance really mean is their interpretation (opinion) of a text or passage is inerrant. How do we know? That is exactly what they do when pressed. A divine thumbs up for one's own opinions. Nothing more.

Furthermore, Mr. Lane Craig is using an eisegetical reading of the Genesis passage to support his stance. The passage does not address the issue we are debating about and it isn't the focus of the passage whatsoever. Its a creation story focused on how the world came to be, not a passage on morality. This is the theological equivalent of thinking Philippians 4:13 is about winning our next football game.

I stated what I believe/my opinion on homosexuality twice in this thread you mope.

"I say it is my opinion that homosexuality in the context of marriage is not a sin. Homosexuality outside the context of marriage is the generic sin of adultery." Makes zero sense and you know it.

Do you think you can OBJECTIVELY FACTUALLY prove to ANYONE that:

Homosexuality is a sin;
That your "scripture" is the unassailable word of God; Not my scripture but yes, it is the unassailable word of God.
That God exists? I hope you find him.

Because you can't. In the same manner that someone can't objectively factually prove to anyone that it isn't a sin that your scripture isn't the word of God or that God doesn't exist.

I've taken a stand on multiple things. I've stated my opinion on multiple things. In this thread and elsewhere. LOL. No you don’t. You lurk around in the shadows and take pot shots like a cowardly sniper because you don’t have any substance.

I just refuse to engage in pointlessly arguing with your dumb ass. And yet you’re still here.

And that drives you nuts. I actually enjoy watching you squirm.

And I think it is hilarious that it does. LOL. You’re quivering and pissing down your leg right now aren’t you?

Stay golden pigeonboy.

You still here? Didn’t you declare me the winner and say that you were taking your ball and going home over two hours ago?

“I'm just cutting to the end. It seems easier to me for you to just go ahead and declare you've "proven" an ultimately objectively unprovable opinion. Strut around like you really have. The rest of us know you haven't. I save time for more important things than arguing with an idiot that thinks he can "prove" something is a sin.”

aaaand here?

“I just refuse to engage in pointlessly arguing with your dumb azz.”

I’m so confused 🫤

You still here? Didn’t you declare me the winner and say that you were taking your ball and going home over two hours ago?

“I'm just cutting to the end. It seems easier to me for you to just go ahead and declare you've "proven" an ultimately objectively unprovable opinion. Strut around like you really have. The rest of us know you haven't. I save time for more important things than arguing with an idiot that thinks he can "prove" something is a sin.”

aaaand here?

I’m so confused 🫤

Sometimes even I don’t follow my own very good advice.

But now that I see I’m at the “last word/last post wins the argument” level of engagement with a mental midget…..post again.

Prove to me that’s where we are….and,

Golden Girls Rose GIF by TV Land

Sometimes even I don’t follow my own very good advice.

But now that I see I’m at the “last word/last post wins the argument” level of engagement with a mental midget…..post again.

Prove to me that’s where we are….and,

Golden Girls Rose GIF by TV Land
So you’re a liar and a coward?

aaaand here?

I’m so confused 🫤

Do you have a degree from OSU? If so, I'm starting to doubt the worth of my own piece of paper if they gave you one too.

Back