OSU vs Utah Score Prediction

GratefulPoke

Administrator
Staff member
Patreon Supporter
What is the final score and how do things go down?

I'm calling a close match that features more defense than offense. Strib goes for 110 yards and a TD and we win 28-24 in a game that is close the whole way through.

I'm nervous about this one, but I'll trust the staff and the veteran leadership to get it done at home. Pokes win 33-31

Hard to guess what's going to happen without knowing the status of their QB. They just seem like a completely different team without him. They do have a very similar approach to us, which will make for an interesting game. It's going to be a battle of who can come out and enforce their will. If we can get a spark in run blocking, I think we'll be okay. They're equally as talented as we are on the defensive side, but I think we have a bit better depth on the d-line than they do. If Ollie is able to get going, we'll be able to tire them out. If we can't get the run game going, truthfully, I don't trust Bowman to win us the game like he did last week. Utah is too good and will take advantage of his mistakes. While I certainly don't want to wish for injuries, if their QB could just go ahead and decide he needs another week to heal up, I'd be very appreciative and feel a lot better.

On a personal note, I just don't want to lose and have to listen to Utah fans run their mouths for another year. They have an ego nearly as big as the UT Norman satellite campus, but with far, far less justification.

Utah’s offense is a bad matchup for us as they use TEs. The 3-3-5 sucks against TEs.

This game comes down to Bowman. It depends on which Bowman shows up.

I think it’ll be a high scoring game, perhaps with both teams in the 30s.

What is the final score and how do things go down?

I'm calling a close match that features more defense than offense. Strib goes for 110 yards and a TD and we win 28-24 in a game that is close the whole way through.
Utah fan here, respect your football program. Grew up liking OSU. Wanted to play golf at OSU (like every jr golfer). Was a Scott Verplank fan.

Nervous about this one, don’t feel like Rising is the same post injury and needs more time to lose the rust, but he is a gamer. Had this one down as an L for us at start of season, still feel the same. OSU 38 Utah 31.

I'll throw out 27-20 Cowboys. Biggest factors in the outcome are Rising just making it back from injury (possible rust/lingering effects) and I expect Utah to be affected as a team by the heat. I think we saw with the Jackrabbits; thinking you're prepared for this oven is one thing, but it all goes out the window once you experience it in person. I think the weather is a factor.

I'll throw out 27-20 Cowboys. Biggest factors in the outcome are Rising just making it back from injury (possible rust/lingering effects) and I expect Utah to be affected as a team by the heat. I think we saw with the Jackrabbits; thinking you're prepared for this oven is one thing, but it all goes out the window once you experience it in person. I think the weather is a factor.
Yes, the 100 degree day won’t be fun to deal with especially if you have high humidity with it as well!!!!!!! I am going to say it plays out somewhat like Bedlam last year and we (OSU) get out with a 38-34 win!

Couldn’t have come at a better time.

Week 1 our own fans were crying about a 1:00 game in the heat.

Week 4, big time opponent from the high desert coming to town, the big man comes through for us and no fans care. 😂

Pokes win in what is the game of the week nationwide and I believe the preview to Dec 7.

36-27

IMG_4903.jpeg

Back