OSU vs Tulsa Score Predictions

GratefulPoke

Administrator
Staff member
Patreon Supporter
What do you think the final score will be and how will things unfold?

I think this will be a pretty straightforward game without much fanfare. 48-21 final score, with Ollie getting 100 yards and a touchdown, with Rangel coming in partway in the 3rd quarter. Our 3rd string D gives up a cheap touchdown late.

Need a good pallet cleanser. Sorta get one. 45 - 17 Pokes. We have 149 yards on the ground. Still not good.

Tulsa always plays a close game as an underdog. Tulsa has some dangerous WRs and a solid QB. I would say Tulsa QB has a higher ceiling than our QB. Where Tulsa struggles is on the OL. We don’t have a huge disruptive DL so that is a slight favor to us. I see us trying to run the ball and clock with an occasional catch and long run after. It’ll be sold out so both sides will play real hard. I think Tulsa keeps it close first half like 24-14. Then I think we tack on a couple in the third to make it 41-17

It looks like we are on pace to score around 40 points per game. Tulsa won’t be able to prevent that. In fact, I expect us to score a little more. Our defense will be the best Tulsa has seen so far this year. They only scored 24 against Arky State.
Prediction:
OSU 52
Tulsa. 17

28-10 at half, 44-24 final for Pokes with a lot of 2nd and 3rd stringers playing most of 4th quarter. Gundy emphasizes run blocking in this game.

Here's how it will go

Christian Cage Aew On Tnt GIF by All Elite Wrestling on TNT

Back