Official 2023 Fall Camp Thread

GratefulPoke

Administrator
Staff member
Patreon Supporter
Fall Camp starts Tuesday (8/1). What would you like to see and what are you looking forward to most?

I want to see a fully revamped offense, with some creativity in the run game, mis-direction, run-pass option, etc.

Our lack of misdirection run plays has baffled me for years. And I'd love to see said plays run from a 2-back set 25-30% of the time

Our lack of misdirection run plays has baffled me for years. And I'd love to see said plays run from a 2-back set 25-30% of the time
That depends, IMO. I dont love taking a WR off the field until our RB corps show a bit more. I would love the misdirection though.

Yeah I think the early returns on run game will be interesting. The problem is it doesn't always tell the whole story. Defense generally always has the advantage because they face the same plays all the time.

Position battles at RB and LB will be interesting too.

We'll have to be because Gundy is hell bent on running it up the middle.
Abc Drama GIF by The Bachelorette

OSU runs outside zone more than pretty much any team in the country. Maybe outside of Baylor.

Also if you can run successfully between the tackles you can do pretty much anything you want do. Never abandon it. This isn’t PlayStation.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

We'll have to be because Gundy is hell bent on running it up the middle.

I’m really hoping this is all just some misdirection on his part. Either way improvement on our O line wouldn’t just be nice, it’ll mean do or die for our season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back