2024 Fall Camp Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good news. RA is reporting on the radio that Ollie is fine and the rumors are false. Crisis averted.

Animated GIF

Good news. RA is reporting on the radio that Ollie is fine and the rumors are false. Crisis averted.

Animated GIF
Just gonna throw something out there. Gundy is NOTORIOUSLY tight lipped about injuries and RA is definitely going to say exactly what he is asked to say.

I'm not saying it is false, but it is something to consider. There have definitely been several instances in the past of players not being 100% with no mention of any injury.

If the team is as good as we think it is, they should be able to sit Gordon early if there’s any question.

On another note, I’m heading to Mexico again in the early season, & thank god we don’t have a QB question. We were with our friends from Austin last year on the same trip, had a great time on a catamaran on Saturday & mucho tequila. Met them at lunch on Sunday & they gave me the S. Alabama score.

Resumed the tequila 🥴

If the team is as good as we think it is, they should be able to sit Gordon early if there’s any question.

On another note, I’m heading to Mexico again in the early season, & thank god we don’t have a QB question. We were with our friends from Austin last year on the same trip, had a great time on a catamaran on Saturday & mucho tequila. Met them at lunch on Sunday & they gave me the S. Alabama score.

Resumed the tequila 🥴
Don't travel during games.

I blame myself for our UCF showing last year... took the family to NYC for wife and kid's birthday that day.

Don't travel during games.

I blame myself for our UCF showing last year... took the family to NYC for wife and kid's birthday that day.
I’ve been thinking about the fact all our big win streak happened while I was on the tractor sowing. Do I just lock myself in the tractor every game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back