2024 Fall Camp Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if we score more points than our opponents we will win a lot of games this year
Not necessarily. If we beat SDSU by 45 and a couple of more teams by a couple of touchdowns and we lose the rest by 7 or less, we would end up with more points than our opponents but our record would be 3-9. Of course something like that is what i expect Colorado to do, not OSU. And CU would boast about scoring more points than their opponents.

Not necessarily. If we beat SDSU by 45 and a couple of more teams by a couple of touchdowns and we lose the rest by 7 or less, we would end up with more points than our opponents but our record would be 3-9. Of course something like that is what i expect Colorado to do, not OSU. And CU would boast about scoring more points than their opponents.

Suspicious Futurama GIF

Sesi looks like he has some moves. Ollie will deservedly get the vast majority of the PT, but hopefully Sesi can see the field some this year. Get him some experience before taking over after Ollie goes in the first round next year.
Genuinely curious, your video signature with that clip of Ollie.......can anyone explain what our blocking scheme was supposed to be on that play? :ROFLMAO:

Genuinely curious, your video signature with that clip of Ollie.......can anyone explain what our blocking scheme was supposed to be on that play? :ROFLMAO:
Honestly, best excuse I can think of is that I think assignments got confused. I think one of them, either the inside or outside guy, was supposed to peel off and move upfield. The other was supposed to stay on his block. They both decided to make like a banana and peel. Fortunately, Ollie is good enough to make 2 defensive linemen miss. If not that, then I have no idea what the blocking scheme was supposed to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back