Harris 2024 election thread

Maybe this is the liberal in me or it is justnpointing out how conservatives dont want people's lives improving... but isn't this good?

She helped >1750 people get their lives turned around vs having a non-violent drug conviction set them back decades and reduce their chances of ever improving their lives. I think it's better to have these people contributing to society than being in and out of jail costing the gov money to prosecute and sustain them in prison.

Maybe this is the liberal in me or it is justnpointing out how conservatives dont want people's lives improving... but isn't this good?

She helped >1750 people get their lives turned around vs having a non-violent drug conviction set them back decades and reduce their chances of ever improving their lives. I think it's better to have these people contributing to society than being in and out of jail costing the gov money to prosecute and sustain them in prison.
Yes but it’s portrayed as she sent them all away for a long time.

Yes but it’s portrayed as she sent them all away for a long time.
Portrayed by her or by media? I could have easily missed something but I haven't seen/heard where she's talked about low level drug offenses getting sent to jail. Was this from older statements or recent?

Newsmax host questions Kamala Harris’s religious faith, and the Trump supporter unbelievably makes this argument against her: “Talking about going to church as a child and quoting Second Corinthians a couple of times isn’t necessarily evidence that you’re a Christian.”

Newsmax host questions Kamala Harris’s religious faith, and the Trump supporter unbelievably makes this argument against her: “Talking about going to church as a child and quoting Second Corinthians a couple of times isn’t necessarily evidence that you’re a Christian.”

Has Trump gotten closer to the inside of a church than he did for the Bible holding Photo Op?

Every time he tries to he starts to catch on fire.

Youre Good Robert Deniro GIF

Former Republican Rep. Susan Molinari backs Harris for president

Molinari, daughter of another prominent New York Republican, told Spectrum News NY1 she believes Harris is "smart," “strong” and “knows how to handle herself on the world stage.”
“And she's not crazy,” she said.

Former Republican Rep. Susan Molinari backs Harris for president

Molinari, daughter of another prominent New York Republican, told Spectrum News NY1 she believes Harris is "smart," “strong” and “knows how to handle herself on the world stage.”
“And she's not crazy,” she said.
Seems there is a theme.

Republicans still in office and wanting to run again or running for office, all aboard the Trump train to Crazyville.
Republicans leaving office or out of office with no plan to return, renounce Trump and wish for their party back.

Last edited:
Seem there is a theme.

Republicans still in office and wanting to run again or running for office, all aboard the Trump train to Crazyville.
Republicans leaving office or out of office with no plan to return, renounce Trump and wish for their party back.
I guess I just can’t imagine why Republicans are so afraid of Felonious Trump. They’ll have to live in the same world whether they’re in office or not. You’re either with him or against him. Please show more courage, and tell everyone how unfit he is for office. Please pretty please. No one I know embraces Project 2025 . Why the war against women? Why reward the richest among us and rob the rest of us? Why diminish our stance and respect around the world? IMO the last thing we need on earth is another dictator.

I guess I just can’t imagine why Republicans are so afraid of Felonious Trump. They’ll have to live in the same world whether they’re in office or not. You’re either with him or against him. Please show more courage, and tell everyone how unfit he is for office. Please pretty please. No one I know embraces Project 2025 . Why the war against women? Why reward the richest among us and rob the rest of us? Why diminish our stance and respect around the world? IMO the last thing we need on earth is another dictator.
The reason they are afraid of Trump is because they are career politicians and don't want to lose their job. They are worried that Trump's base will primary them. They also have to follow along the party lines or PACs will not help them.

The reason they are afraid of Trump is because they are career politicians and don't want to lose their job. They are worried that Trump's base will primary them. They also have to follow along the party lines or PACs will not help them.
IMO none of those excuses is adequate considering he’s said he’ll set aside the Constitution and basically be a dictator on day one. Autocracy or Democracy seems like an easy choice.

Self preservation. But also, if they do get on his bad side then they risk the MAGA nation voting them out in favor of more MTG's. I don't think we need any more of those in Congress... (Not saying that last part is their reasoning, just a side effect.)

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Back