Harris 2024 election thread

The Office Boomer GIF by MOODMAN

I kid
Son Of A Bitch Reaction GIF by CBS
tv land teacher GIF by Teachers on TV Land

As a "technical boomer" who misses being a "technical Genx" by 12 days (Born in December of 1964), the designation of January 1, 1965 as the birthdate of all GenX is definitely arbitrary. I consider myself an OG GenX because it's more about life experience and how you were raised than an arbitrary date you were born.

There is talk amongst some sociologists about "Generation Jones" (1954-1964) as being its own generation or a subset micro generation of either the Boomers or GenX. Characteristics of Generation Jones pretty accurately describe myself, but I am definitely more GenX than I am Boomer. I was raised by Boomers for sure.
I agree. I am born in 82. There’s a lot of talk about a micro gen called xennial with it being from like 80-86 or so.

Just remember, for every baby boomer that hates millennials and for every millennial who hates baby boomers there is a generation in between that hates you both. Generation X-Less cranky than baby boomers and less whiny than millennials. Cooler than both.
Undoubtedly on the cooler part

Little has been made of the raid on Rep Andy Ogle’s (R) house yesterday by FBI. Seems Andy like Speaker Johnson reported not having an interest bearing checking or savings account. Weird huh!

Well in May 2024 a bank specializing in crypto called Evolve Bank reported an outage that at first appeared to just affect their hardware. Later analysis showed they were hacked by a Russian organization.

If you’re Russia Russia Russia inclined it gets tin foilier. ND Gov is set to be Trump’s VP choice. I’m not inclined but if I were I would say solid choice. Sons Dueces and Eric meet w Peter Thiel. Shortly thereafter JD is pushed by sons to be the choice for VP.

Little has been made of the raid on Rep Andy Ogle’s (R) house yesterday by FBI. Seems Andy like Speaker Johnson reported not having an interest bearing checking or savings account. Weird huh!

Well in May 2024 a bank specializing in crypto called Evolve Bank reported an outage that at first appeared to just affect their hardware. Later analysis showed they were hacked by a Russian organization.

If you’re Russia Russia Russia inclined it gets tin foilier. ND Gov is set to be Trump’s VP choice. I’m not inclined but if I were I would say solid choice. Sons Dueces and Eric meet w Peter Thiel. Shortly thereafter JD is pushed by sons to be the choice for VP.

What does the VP choice have to do with crypto?

What does the VP choice have to do with crypto?
There are reports that institutional crypto investors in the US along w a few billionaires who are heavily invested in crypto want the US dollar to fade away and gold, crypto and real assets to be the base.

Elon and Thiel are two such investors. Trump switched his view on crypto just a month ago. Thiel was the main force behind Vance.

Now it could all be another con and market manipulation. Invest. Make reversal announcement and then dump. Or it could be he was promised $100,000,000 into his campaign by crypto traders and miners.

Vance is a puppet. Some reports say he had been bottom stacked by Trump and his campaign advisors. Then Thiel meets w the boys and the boys reportedly got dad alone away from his campaign and convinced him to pick Vance. There was buyers remorse within days of his pick.

Also, just saw a post on X from both Eric and Jr separately hawking crypto saying something huge is coming. Jrs went further and talked about decentralizing finance.

They both admit they have a new love for crypto. Their dad just flipped. They are all adjudicated scammers. What could go wrong?

Last edited:
There are reports that institutional crypto investors in the US along w a few billionaires who are heavily invested in crypto want the US dollar to fade away and gold, crypto and real assets to be the base.

Elon and Thiel are two such investors. Trump switched his view on crypto just a month ago. Thiel was the main force behind Vance.

Now it could all be another con and market manipulation. Invest. Make reversal announcement and then dump. Or it could be he was promised $100,000,000 into his campaign by crypto traders and miners.

Vance is a puppet. Some reports say he had been bottom stacked by Trump and his campaign advisors. Then Thiel meets w the boys and the boys reportedly got dad alone away from his campaign and convinced him to pick Vance. There was buyers remorse within days of his pick.

Also, just saw a post on X from both Eric and Jr separately hawking crypto saying something huge is coming. Jrs went further and talked about decentralizing finance.

They both admit they have a new love for crypto. Their dad just flipped. They are all adjudicated scammers. What could go wrong?
Crypto has the potential to destroy economies. The love of crypto is frightening.

She wins this ... McDonald's about to have a whole new program talking about how working at McDonald's can make you president

This new Kamala Harris ad notes that "she worked at McDonald's while she got her degree." I bet this is new info to the vast majority of Americans. And yet another biographical contrast to Trump

Mesa, AZ Republican Mayor John Giles: I do not recognize my party. I have something to say to those of us who are in the middle: You don’t owe a damn thing to that party. You don’t owe anything to a party that is out of touch and hell-bent on taking us backward. And by all means, you owe no loyalty to a candidate who is morally and ethically bankrupt. In the spirit of the great Senator John McCain, please join me in putting country over party and stopping Donald Trump.

Mesa, AZ Republican Mayor John Giles: I do not recognize my party. I have something to say to those of us who are in the middle: You don’t owe a damn thing to that party. You don’t owe anything to a party that is out of touch and hell-bent on taking us backward. And by all means, you owe no loyalty to a candidate who is morally and ethically bankrupt. In the spirit of the great Senator John McCain, please join me in putting country over party and stopping Donald Trump.

It saddens me that there are not more high-level Republicans saying this.

Former Minnesota Governor Jesse Ventura endorsed Vice President Harris this morning, and angry Trump influencers are calling him a "beta male," which seems like a very odd way to describe a politically independent, former Navy SEAL.

Let's see how that gamble pays off.

Former Minnesota Governor Jesse Ventura endorsed Vice President Harris this morning, and angry Trump influencers are calling him a "beta male," which seems like a very odd way to describe a politically independent, former Navy SEAL.

Let's see how that gamble pays off.

I thought all the angry trump influencers were flocking to RFK

Back