Funny Political Memes

It's the truth. People get weird when they panic and horde a bunch of toilet paper apparently. I'm not even sure why this time. I'm guessing it's because of the port strike but that's going to be a blip on the supply chain radar. Hell, @Polds4OSU didn't even post about it here as far as I know and he posts about everything.

I figured most would have learned during COVID that buying 2 years worth of toilet paper is stupid and screws things up for everyone else but I guess we are still a bunch of idiots.

It's the truth. People get weird when they panic and horde a bunch of toilet paper apparently. I'm not even sure why this time. I'm guessing it's because of the port strike but that's going to be a blip on the supply chain radar. Hell, @Polds4OSU didn't even post about it here as far as I know and he posts about everything.

I figured most would have learned during COVID that buying 2 years worth of toilet paper is stupid and screws things up for everyone else but I guess we are still a bunch of idiots.
Oh, people are idiots.

….really?
😂

True. I was hopeful we would figure out as a society wearing masks when you are sick and coughing germs everywhere is a good thing. Or employers would think things through a little more before pushing workers to come in sick and infect everyone else with whatever bug is going around. It seems like the general consensus about covid is to pretend it never happened though and therefore we didn't actually learn anything from the experience. I guess we didn't learn anything about the other stupid stuff either.

True. I was hopeful we would figure out as a society wearing masks when you are sick and coughing germs everywhere is a good thing. Or employers would think things through a little more before pushing workers to come in sick and infect everyone else with whatever bug is going around. It seems like the general consensus about covid is to pretend it never happened though and therefore we didn't actually learn anything from the experience. I guess we didn't learn anything about the other stupid stuff either.
I think the majority of people are done learning once they've finished high school. Some sooner.

Stupid and not caring at all for anyone else is exactly where we are.

This, such a good reasonto make a habit of things that actually help everyone without a downside but... People suck and as a group are stupid beyond belief.

I just don't know why it's always toilet paper....

I just don't know why it's always toilet paper....

I want to see it filter it's way into apocalypse movies/TV shows.

Zombie apocalypse happens-people are scavenging for supplies in an abandoned grocery store and find a couple cases of charmin. Boom-youve lost the realism of the show to me!

I want to see it filter it's way into apocalypse movies/TV shows.

Zombie apocalypse happens-people are scavenging for supplies in an abandoned grocery store and find a couple cases of charmin. Boom-youve lost the realism of the show to me!
I seriously watch disaster movies differently now. People make incredibly stupid, unbelievable decisions? Welp, I buy that we just saw how stupid most of us are.

Back