Funny Political Memes

Flashbacks to 2020 and not wanting to get behind the curve... maybe

Flashbacks to 2020

Family Guy Reaction GIF

Hey photoshoppers, Tesla cars have no functional grill. I’d love to see Elon with no mouth. Elongate his chin and shape his lower face to resemble his cars “grills”. I think it might go viral. Why should that rich 💩 have a larger voice ? Besides, these rich boys can’t handle criticism of any kind.

Last edited:
Trump looks annoyed at Musk for trying to steal his show.
I'm curious how long this narcissist marriage will last.

Trump needs it to last through the election, so I can't imagine any fireworks before then.
Presuming Trump wins, Elon is going to get his tax-payer funded rewards for doing this so that will give it some legs.
If Trump loses, or eventually after he wins, Elon is going to do or say something that pisses Trump off. Trump will "fire" him and call him "EV boy" or something. And the MAGAs will turn on him faster than a Model S plaid 0-60 time.

Trump needs it to last through the election, so I can't imagine any fireworks before then.
Presuming Trump wins, Elon is going to get his tax-payer funded rewards for doing this so that will give it some legs.
If Trump loses, or eventually after he wins, Elon is going to do or say something that pisses Trump off. Trump will "fire" him and call him "EV boy" or something. And the MAGAs will turn on him faster than a Model S plaid 0-60 time.
Interesting perspective on those "tax-payer funded rewards".

Back