Dem POTUS candidate 2024? Who will it be

Trump absolutely says weird stuff.

People expect a clown and get one.

Harris doesn’t present herself as a clown. Therein lies the problem.

She’s not selling steaks, real estate schools or running hotels.

She’s decent as an attorney/ Senator; she stepped into a cluster f of an administration and put in an impossible position. Biden’s team put her in a weird situation and she’s been hurt publicly because of it.

Ontop of that she went in as a public diversity hire. Biden did her no favors publicly saying my VP will be a black woman. She was probably qualified, but made it publicly weird for her.

Trump absolutely says weird stuff.

People expect a clown and get one.

Harris doesn’t present herself as a clown. Therein lies the problem.

She’s not selling steaks, real estate schools or running hotels.

She’s decent as an attorney/ Senator; she stepped into a cluster f of an administration and put in an impossible position. Biden’s team put her in a weird situation and she’s been hurt publicly because of it.

Ontop of that she went in as a public diversity hire. Biden did her no favors publicly saying my VP will be a black woman. She was probably qualified, but made it publicly weird for her.

9-C92-E618-E978-4-A36-8-F06-E1-A28-B2-E325-F.gif

I'm going all in 100% ...Biden will not be the Dem candidate.....CNN has anonymous advisors to the POTUS telling them Biden wife and daughter are going to convince him to step down and retire to keep him from going down worse than now

So who do you have??
Lol, way to go out on a limb Clooney!

And only sent donations to dems
you would make a good foxnews reporter...gave ONE $15 donation to actblue...regardless, you insinuated that it was a democrat, and not a republican that would do such a thing...let me enlighten you, not all republicans like trump, not all republicans will vote trump, not all republicans worship trump...

Back