Dem POTUS candidate 2024? Who will it be

this would all be so entertaining, if this whole 'running for Prez' wasn't a part of it...would actually be a good Hollywood script...then you add in the dude from the other party?! blockbuster #sarcasm...

its insane that show is considered a comedy. Its a great show but it has like 3 comedic scenes each season the rest is drama and screaming.

New York is a battleground state.

The bussing of migrants is a major factor. Migrants generally aren't a problem, most come here to work and provide a better life for themselves and their families. Post-Covid, Venezuela has emptied their jails and sent criminals to the US Border like we're a Russian Siberian camp and there is a legit problem in New York City right now.

I didn't think I would see something like this.

Post-Covid, Venezuela has emptied their jails and sent criminals to the US Border like we're a Russian Siberian camp and there is a legit problem in New York City right now
If only there had been a good, bipartisan bill that would have stopped people with criminal records from entering at the border..........
State Of The Union GIF by PBS NewsHour

If only there had been an honest press corps that didn’t try to prop up an infirmed president. It was all fun and games until it wasn’t
No we have one that constantly talks about an ex president who is a convicted felon, convicted rapist(civil), accused of sexual harassment, accused of having sexual encounters with a 13 year old while hanging out with a known sex trafficker, and someone that tried to interfere with our elections and is probably in the early stages of dementia him self. But let’s only ever talk about the president that has dementia only. I have no problem talking about Biden but those on this board from the right only ever talk about Biden it’s like you only care when it’s not your side just like the deficit issue.

No we have one that constantly talks about an ex president who is a convicted felon, convicted rapist(civil), accused of sexual harassment, accused of having sexual encounters with a 13 year old while hanging out with a known sex trafficker, and someone that tried to interfere with our elections and is probably in the early stages of dementia him self. But let’s only ever talk about the president that has dementia only. I have no problem talking about Biden but those on this board from the right only ever talk about Biden it’s like you only care when it’s not your side just like the deficit issue.
Not true, I don’t believe either should be running and I have stated that. My issue now is whose sin is worse. Behind door #1 we have the dems choice to lie to the American people about Biden’s condition with the press being complicit in hiding the truth. Behind door #2 we have Trump’s choices that have been documented ad nauseam. Let’s face it, both groups have bald faced lied and placed our form of government in jeopardy. They both truly suck and their handlers are worse.

If only there had been an honest press corps that didn’t try to prop up an infirmed president. It was all fun and games until it wasn’t

What does your response have to do with what I wrote other than whataboutism because your preferred party chose to stop what all know would have been a big gain for the border issue?

What does your response have to do with what I wrote other than whataboutism because your preferred party chose to stop what all know would have been a big gain for the border issue?
I actually supported that bill, but do we really know for sure that’s what happened? The press has lied for four years, how do we trust them?

I actually supported that bill, but do we really know for sure that’s what happened? The press has lied for four years, how do we trust them?
Yes we know. Because there is NO WAY that the republicans would have been silent if Trump was getting the blame for it in the media and it wasn't true.

Yes we know. Because there is NO WAY that the republicans would have been silent if Trump was getting the blame for it in the media and it wasn't true.
This isn’t about Trump or Biden, this is about a “supposedly” neutral media that suppressed and denied a story for four years that’s a damn big deal. You can’t trust FOX, CNN, or MSNBC for unbiased reporting on whoever they are pimping. You should be able to at least trust someone.

Let’s bring it to Oklahoma. Griffin Communications has Alex Cameron in DC. How is he not reporting the story, I’m fairly sure this wasn’t something that was exactly well hidden. If he didn’t know Griffin might need to bring him back because he’s not very well connected.

Let’s be clear, something like this has no place being entertainment but that’s what it has devolved into. This isn’t a sports event it’s for our way of life. If you can’t get your blue eyeglasses off I can’t help you. I’m appalled and seeing responses from the Biden and Trump fanboys is troubling. We are past a hell of a mess this is a train wreck and the train was carrying nuclear waste level bad.

Ok I’ll bite….

The problem with the if only we had a bi-partisan bill stuff is because anyone can see its grandstanding. The Dems started the mess and now after 7 years of creating problems they want to pass it off on someone else. It started with the whole asylum seeker thing to label anyone for border control as a racist…..that’s dishonest and they all knew it. The same people that quote no one is above the law completely ignore the law with the asylum crap. There are rules for that and they aren’t being close to followed. They blamed Trump for cages Obama built. Then an executive order reversing some policies that had some success (people were still crossing not saying they weren’t but numbers were low comparatively) setting this whole thing into motion. Then completely ignored the border crisis as millions entered through gates that were welded open for years until polling numbers showed up that the border hurts them with all demos including Latino voters. Then it’s all the republicans fault cause they won’t pass a bill that couldn’t begin to work until the border is closed because so many people are coming through we can’t process them in a manner to know who is coming over. The director of homeland security has admitted on the floor they have no idea who, where from, or exactly how many. 3.5 Oklahomas have crossed during this Presidency…..that we know of. Cities and states are struggling to keep up. Border crossing individuals in this term would be the 9th most populous state in the union. Biden stated publicly there was no crisis and never went till his opponent scheduled a rally and moved in the polls. They are flying people deported years ago back for chrissakes this admin has screwed this issue horribly. Saying Biden made a bill to fix the border is like lighting your own house on fire, waiting till the roof is burned completely off then calling the fire department and blaming them for being slow while you spit on the flames. Most people see that….thats why Biden still polls so badly on the border issue.

Trump is a monumental douche bag but his border policies were better. Can’t stomach that statement….so were Obama’s While Joe was there. He could have left it alone and dealt with Covid and done a better job…..he could have copied the policies of the extremely popular President he worked under and done a better job. He made the problem. He used executive orders and wasted a majority in the senate and house to get something done then at midnight said “hey look here is a bill that’s impossible to enforce under the current environment see it’s the other guys fault”. The reps also stonewalled that bill and I’m not giving them a pass for that I’m just calling this what it is. The border problem is on him…..hate him/love him…..hate Trump want him dead….doesnt matter. The Biden border crisis is just that….its his. His actions and inaction made the problem the level it has been the last few years.

I have a 17 year old that I love dearly that does dumb shit all the time. I can love him and say he does dumb shit….if I blame all the dumb stuff he does on something else he only gets worse.

Back