Dem POTUS candidate 2024? Who will it be

Ok I’ll bite….

The problem with the if only we had a bi-partisan bill stuff is because anyone can see its grandstanding. The Dems started the mess and now after 7 years of creating problems they want to pass it off on someone else. It started with the whole asylum seeker thing to label anyone for border control as a racist…..that’s dishonest and they all knew it. The same people that quote no one is above the law completely ignore the law with the asylum crap. There are rules for that and they aren’t being close to followed. They blamed Trump for cages Obama built. Then an executive order reversing some policies that had some success (people were still crossing not saying they weren’t but numbers were low comparatively) setting this whole thing into motion. Then completely ignored the border crisis as millions entered through gates that were welded open for years until polling numbers showed up that the border hurts them with all demos including Latino voters. Then it’s all the republicans fault cause they won’t pass a bill that couldn’t begin to work until the border is closed because so many people are coming through we can’t process them in a manner to know who is coming over. The director of homeland security has admitted on the floor they have no idea who, where from, or exactly how many. 3.5 Oklahomas have crossed during this Presidency…..that we know of. Cities and states are struggling to keep up. Border crossing individuals in this term would be the 9th most populous state in the union. Biden stated publicly there was no crisis and never went till his opponent scheduled a rally and moved in the polls. They are flying people deported years ago back for chrissakes this admin has screwed this issue horribly. Saying Biden made a bill to fix the border is like lighting your own house on fire, waiting till the roof is burned completely off then calling the fire department and blaming them for being slow while you spit on the flames. Most people see that….thats why Biden still polls so badly on the border issue.

Trump is a monumental douche bag but his border policies were better. Can’t stomach that statement….so were Obama’s While Joe was there. He could have left it alone and dealt with Covid and done a better job…..he could have copied the policies of the extremely popular President he worked under and done a better job. He made the problem. He used executive orders and wasted a majority in the senate and house to get something done then at midnight said “hey look here is a bill that’s impossible to enforce under the current environment see it’s the other guys fault”. The reps also stonewalled that bill and I’m not giving them a pass for that I’m just calling this what it is. The border problem is on him…..hate him/love him…..hate Trump want him dead….doesnt matter. The Biden border crisis is just that….its his. His actions and inaction made the problem the level it has been the last few years.

I have a 17 year old that I love dearly that does dumb shit all the time. I can love him and say he does dumb shit….if I blame all the dumb stuff he does on something else he only gets worse.
3.5 Oklahomas have crossed ...what!!?? 14 million?? Have crossed the border under Biden ..are you seriously making that claim??

3.5 Oklahomas have crossed ...what!!?? 14 million?? Have crossed the border under Biden ..are you seriously making that claim??
You right and I am wrong I thought the population was still a little over 3. I’m not wrong about the 9th most populous state though. I looked up states by population and the first ten were visible. NC comes in behind GA at right under 11 million. Sorry for the mistake. Corrected Oklahoma example….the population of Norman and Jenks combined were crossing every month at the end of 23 according to Pew. (Where the chart ended not cherry picking) So yeah it’s bad and while it has been an issue for decades across admins of all parties what we are dealing with is new and it’s not hard to find what changed.

And again the Director of Homeland Security has answered under oath they dont know how many or from where only the encounters they can track and they don’t have good data on those because they are so overwhelmed.

This isn’t about Trump or Biden, this is about a “supposedly” neutral media that suppressed and denied a story for four years that’s a damn big deal. You can’t trust FOX, CNN, or MSNBC for unbiased reporting on whoever they are pimping. You should be able to at least trust someone.

Let’s bring it to Oklahoma. Griffin Communications has Alex Cameron in DC. How is he not reporting the story, I’m fairly sure this wasn’t something that was exactly well hidden. If he didn’t know Griffin might need to bring him back because he’s not very well connected.

Let’s be clear, something like this has no place being entertainment but that’s what it has devolved into. This isn’t a sports event it’s for our way of life. If you can’t get your blue eyeglasses off I can’t help you. I’m appalled and seeing responses from the Biden and Trump fanboys is troubling. We are past a hell of a mess this is a train wreck and the train was carrying nuclear waste level bad
Your response to me about a border issue with something away from the border read like classic Trump Fanboy. Instead of discussing the issue and going to "blame the media" is pure rigth wing fanboy. And finally, while I am sure the WH did its best to hide Biden, I suspect he has taken a huge turn for the worse with this campaign. Because very gradual decline followed by WTF happened decline is what I see very day from the elderly.
I'm not defending them or Biden. He never should have run and I wrote that a long time ago. But, I still think they thought it wasn't goona be this bad this fast.

Your response to me about a border issue with something away from the border read like classic Trump Fanboy. Instead of discussing the issue and going to "blame the media" is pure rigth wing fanboy. And finally, while I am sure the WH did its best to hide Biden, I suspect he has taken a huge turn for the worse with this campaign. Because very gradual decline followed by WTF happened decline is what I see very day from the elderly.
I'm not defending them or Biden. He never should have run and I wrote that a long time ago. But, I still think they thought it wasn't goona be this bad this fast.
Not this bad this fast? Sorry but he wasn’t capable 4 years ago either. Without a dishonest and compliant press there is no way Biden gets elected from his basement in 2020 and you know it. We’ve watched the leader of the free world read answers to pre-disclosed questions from pre-selected reporters for 3 1/2 years now. And he still screws it up. And wanders off in the wrong direction- if he manages to stay upright. Think about that and consider that it’s not just America watching this train wreck. All of this “Gosh, we had no idea it was this bad!” BS is either straight up dishonest or an admission of unbelievable ignorance.

I’m not a “Trump fanboy”, I actually made more money under Biden’s admin than I did Trump. However, I am still angry we have been placed here by dishonest politicians and media members. I still don’t see how Jan 6 is worse than a whole shell presidency fo four years. They both tear down the country.

this would all be so entertaining, if this whole 'running for Prez' wasn't a part of it...would actually be a good Hollywood script...then you add in the dude from the other party?! blockbuster #sarcasm...

In my view it doesn't matter who is the Democratic nominee. I believe they are a LOCK to "win".

Ok I’ll bite….

The problem with the if only we had a bi-partisan bill stuff is because anyone can see its grandstanding. The Dems started the mess and now after 7 years of creating problems they want to pass it off on someone else. It started with the whole asylum seeker thing to label anyone for border control as a racist…..that’s dishonest and they all knew it. The same people that quote no one is above the law completely ignore the law with the asylum crap. There are rules for that and they aren’t being close to followed. They blamed Trump for cages Obama built. Then an executive order reversing some policies that had some success (people were still crossing not saying they weren’t but numbers were low comparatively) setting this whole thing into motion. Then completely ignored the border crisis as millions entered through gates that were welded open for years until polling numbers showed up that the border hurts them with all demos including Latino voters. Then it’s all the republicans fault cause they won’t pass a bill that couldn’t begin to work until the border is closed because so many people are coming through we can’t process them in a manner to know who is coming over. The director of homeland security has admitted on the floor they have no idea who, where from, or exactly how many. 3.5 Oklahomas have crossed during this Presidency…..that we know of. Cities and states are struggling to keep up. Border crossing individuals in this term would be the 9th most populous state in the union. Biden stated publicly there was no crisis and never went till his opponent scheduled a rally and moved in the polls. They are flying people deported years ago back for chrissakes this admin has screwed this issue horribly. Saying Biden made a bill to fix the border is like lighting your own house on fire, waiting till the roof is burned completely off then calling the fire department and blaming them for being slow while you spit on the flames. Most people see that….thats why Biden still polls so badly on the border issue.

Trump is a monumental douche bag but his border policies were better. Can’t stomach that statement….so were Obama’s While Joe was there. He could have left it alone and dealt with Covid and done a better job…..he could have copied the policies of the extremely popular President he worked under and done a better job. He made the problem. He used executive orders and wasted a majority in the senate and house to get something done then at midnight said “hey look here is a bill that’s impossible to enforce under the current environment see it’s the other guys fault”. The reps also stonewalled that bill and I’m not giving them a pass for that I’m just calling this what it is. The border problem is on him…..hate him/love him…..hate Trump want him dead….doesnt matter. The Biden border crisis is just that….its his. His actions and inaction made the problem the level it has been the last few years.

I have a 17 year old that I love dearly that does dumb shit all the time. I can love him and say he does dumb shit….if I blame all the dumb stuff he does on something else he only gets worse.
You got this wrong. The Dems did dumb stuff. They tried to correct the dumb stuff. Trump wanted to get to continue to blame the dumb stuff on them instead of allowing it to get better.

What you are saying is the same as Trump. Since the dems screwed up, we have to leave it screwed up. We can't let them look like they changed for the better. It is a pro-republican, Anti-America position.

If this had passed, rational people would have blamed the Democrats for the duration of the problem and would have been thankful for the country that the adults finally got together and fixed it. But, no, we don't have enough adults in Washington. Why? Because atrributing blame and their side "winning" is more important than fixing problems. That is what your wall of words says.

I’m not a “Trump fanboy”, I actually made more money under Biden’s admin than I did Trump. However, I am still angry we have been placed here by dishonest politicians and media members. I still don’t see how Jan 6 is worse than a whole shell presidency fo four years. They both tear down the country.
I made a comment about Trump single-handedly destroying a bill that would have been good for the border and good for the nation. You even said you supported it. But, instead of reading and moving on, or hitting agree, you had to reply to my post with some completely different concern about the media. That is Trump fanboy-like. Deflect, whataboutism etc. You may not be one, but your post was.

I've already said I'm not a Kamala fan but "uncontrollably cackles"? C'mon, that is some sexist BS. It was a brief laugh. Are we so low as to make fun of simple laugh now?
This is a rhetorical question, right?

Of course he is.

I've already said I'm not a Kamala fan but "uncontrollably cackles"? C'mon, that is some sexist BS. It was a brief laugh. Are we so low as to make fun of simple laugh now?
You’re right. It’s not like she’s ever cackled before. My bad. I’m definitely looking forward to more of this:

I made a comment about Trump single-handedly destroying a bill that would have been good for the border and good for the nation. You even said you supported it. But, instead of reading and moving on, or hitting agree, you had to reply to my post with some completely different concern about the media. That is Trump fanboy-like. Deflect, whataboutism etc. You may not be one, but your post was.
And you’re post is like a Biden fanboy. Take the blue boxers off your head

Last edited:
You got this wrong. The Dems did dumb stuff. They tried to correct the dumb stuff. Trump wanted to get to continue to blame the dumb stuff on them instead of allowing it to get better.

What you are saying is the same as Trump. Since the dems screwed up, we have to leave it screwed up. We can't let them look like they changed for the better. It is a pro-republican, Anti-America position.

If this had passed, rational people would have blamed the Democrats for the duration of the problem and would have been thankful for the country that the adults finally got together and fixed it. But, no, we don't have enough adults in Washington. Why? Because atrributing blame and their side "winning" is more important than fixing problems. That is what your wall of words says.

Why did he reverse things that were working? Why didn’t he push a bill through his own party? Why are we flying people back? Why did we weld gates open? Remember when if you supported a bill like that you were racist….that was the claim of you weren’t hook line and sinker for “asylum seekers” you were racist ….its one of the reasons he couldn’t get anything done with a majority the policy was racist. Are all the Dems racist now? Not that you disagree and think unchecked immigration of any kind is a bad thing you were a racist person. Remember when border guards doing their job riding split reign horses were compared to slave owners with whips? The Scarlett letter R was put on you. I guess Biden woke up after 3.5 years of making it worse and said today is a good day to turn racist. It wasn’t dumb stuff it was a political strategy to make opponents look bad and it backfired horrendously. You just gloss all that over and act like this is all in good faith. It’s not….its not good faith that the reps blocked it either they saw the opportunity for an equal and opposite reaction and took it and played politics as well while tons of people suffer. Same with the mental stuff….you call someone sharp bright engaging say he challenges you in meetings then one night when he sounded like he always has he is suddenly unfit….or wait the official White House answer is jet lagged with a cold. We as a collective are really dumb but we aren’t that dumb.

If either side put forward a fully funded bill that everyone gets a new car and aevery kid gets pony that craps money right now before the election the other side would start warning about the dangers of cars and questioning equine rights. Neither side has the moral high ground here. The constituents of those parties need to start calling that out instead of going along with it and saying oh yeah well other guy bad. If you blame your 17 year olds crap on everyone else you get a bad kid. We as a nation have two horrible kids. But don’t dare say it or momma and daddy will attack you from both sides.

Last edited:
You’re right. It’s not like she’s ever cackled before. My bad. I’m definitely looking forward to more of this:

So stereotypical, that’s like inferring that Joe smells women’s hair, gives surprise massages on stage, and has a strange way of whispering at news conferences. We know none of that happened

And you’re post is like a Biden fanboy. Take the blue boxers off your head
Gee, you said that you liked the same bill. But, I'm the biden fanboy for complaining about a bill that Trump blocked from ever even getting to Biden. Hey, at least you are consistent in your incosnistency.

Why did he reverse things that were working? Why didn’t he push a bill through his own party? Why are we flying people back? Why did we weld gates open? Remember when if you supported a bill like that you were racist….that was the claim of you weren’t hook line and sinker for “asylum seekers” you were racist ….its one of the reasons he couldn’t get anything done with a majority the policy was racist. Are all the Dems racist now? Not that you disagree and think unchecked immigration of any kind is a bad thing you were a racist person. Remember when border guards doing their job riding split reign horses were compared to slave owners with whips? The Scarlett letter R was put on you. I guess Biden woke up after 3.5 years of making it worse and said today is a good day to turn racist. It wasn’t dumb stuff it was a political strategy to make opponents look bad and it backfired horrendously. You just gloss all that over and act like this is all in good faith. It’s not….its not good faith that the reps blocked it either they saw the opportunity for an equal and opposite reaction and took it and played politics as well while tons of people suffer. Same with the mental stuff….you call someone sharp bright engaging say he challenges you in meetings then one night when he sounded like he always has he is suddenly unfit….or wait the official White House answer is jet lagged with a cold. We as a collective are really dumb but we aren’t that dumb.

If either side put forward a fully funded bill that everyone gets a new car and aevery kid gets pony that craps money right now before the election the other side would start warning about the dangers of cars and questioning equine rights. Neither side has the moral high ground here. The constituents of those parties need to start calling that out instead of going along with it and saying oh yeah well other guy bad. If you blame your 17 year olds crap on everyone else you get a bad kid. We as a nation have two horrible kids. But don’t dare say it or momma and daddy will attack you from both sides.
More doubling down on "Hey, you did things wrong in the past. HOW DARE YOU TRY TO CHANGE FOR THE BETTER!!!!! WE KNOW YOU DID WRONG SO WE WON'T LET YOU FIX IT!!!!!"

Remember congress writes bills. This was a congressional bill. Langford, Sinema, and Murphy wrote the bill. It never got to Biden.

Last edited:
Back