Gavin Newsom 2024 rumors heating up quickly

7f5ce20e56ca80fb3c3ff7fd8ba988c1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just okay brings on over reaction from apparent MAGAites! 😂 or was it decent that triggered you?

A couple of our post have been removed. Who’s the Mod tonight, and how do I find out why? Nope was looking at wrong thread😵‍💫 Doh!!!
That would because of me, I forgot the f-bomb may not be universally in all threads. Thank you mods and I do apologize. See Pokey, that’s accountability and it feels awesome.

That would because of me, I forgot the f-bomb may not be universally in all threads. Thank you mods and I do apologize. See Pokey, that’s accountability and it feels awesome.
Accountability for Trump and his fellow liars is all that’s needed to start repairing the damage to our democracy. That’s why I’ll continue to fight lying, and people who change the subject to cover for the lying junk they’re spewing.

He’s not even that popular in California how’s he going to win a national election? If i remember correctly like 40% of his state voted to kick him out of office a little over a year ago. Do people really want the California political climate brought to their state?
6f7ea4e82c0a81df6ccdab3998c50cda.jpg

He’s not even that popular in California how’s he going to win a national election? If i remember correctly like 40% of his state voted to kick him out of office a little over a year ago. Do people really want the California political climate brought to their state?
6f7ea4e82c0a81df6ccdab3998c50cda.jpg

That still puts him above Biden’s approval rating

Back