Trump 2024 Run Thread

Seems you haven't been keeping up.
He is being prosecuted in multiple courts. His tactic is to delay as much as possible. He knows the SCOTUS and/or right leaning federal judges are going to allow him to delay as much as possible. If he can delay and wins, then the whole thing turns.

Let me turn the question on you. If he knows he is innocent, why is he delaying constantly instead of proving his innocence prior to the election.

And, to the others, I already know there is no possible way GGP is gonna give a straight, honest answer to that, it was mainly rhetorical.
Of course he is going to delay as much as possible. The idea is to win. There is no way on earth that all of these trials will be done by the election even if Trump bends over applies his own lube. The Dems should have started earlier.

Of course he is going to delay as much as possible. The idea is to win. There is no way on earth that all of these trials will be done by the election even if Trump bends over applies his own lube. The Dems should have started earlier.
And showing innocence in even some of the trials would not be winning?

And showing innocence in even some of the trials would not be winning?
Why would anyone with as much on the line as Trump, whether he’s innocent or not, risk going to trial until he absolutely has to after the New York fiasco? Just dumb. “Let’s just hurry these along to trial so we can put our life in the hands of a jury (or judge) that hates me so that I can prove my innocence as quickly as possible!” Said absolutely no one ever. Look, I know you hate the guy and I’m not crazy about him either but the constant panty wetting on here about these trumped up lawsuits (pun intended) is getting beyond ridiculous. The only possible win in any of this was to get him off of the ballot. Not only is that going to fail but they have managed to make a martyr out of him in the process. It will end up being a colossal waste of time and resources and will probably get Trump elected in the process. But, by all means , carry on!

Why would anyone with as much on the line as Trump, whether he’s innocent or not, risk going to trial until he absolutely has to after the New York fiasco? Just dumb. “Let’s just hurry these along to trial so we can put our life in the hands of a jury (or judge) that hates me so that I can prove my innocence as quickly as possible!” Said absolutely no one ever. Look, I know you hate the guy and I’m not crazy about him either but the constant panty wetting on here about these trumped up lawsuits (pun intended) is getting beyond ridiculous. The only possible win in any of this was to get him off of the ballot. Not only is that going to fail but they have managed to make a martyr out of him in the process. It will end up being a colossal waste of time and resources and will probably get Trump elected in the process. But, by all means , carry on!
If you believe all the charges against Trump are trumped up then bless your little heart. He’s a convicted rapist according to a judge and jury. IMO he’s a lying , adulterer criminal grifter, and the biggest poor loser crybaby of all time. But feel free to defend your martyr who can do no wrong 🤢🤮

Back