Dem POTUS candidate 2024? Who will it be

Please take a deep breath and touch some
So you guys think we should:
A) be good with the press lying
B) not be concerned by an old man that is infirmed and clearly not all there being president
C) kind of think that this might be a faked attempt
D) listen to insults and controlling denigrations and get in line with the Trump hate

Interesting concept

So you guys think we should:
A) be good with the press lying
B) not be concerned by an old man that is infirmed and clearly not all there being president
C) kind of think that this might be a faked attempt
D) listen to insults and controlling denigrations and get in line with the Trump hate

Interesting concept
1. no...however, most people think the 'other side' media outlets lie only...IMO
2. concerned; you are talking about trump, right?!
3. a 'faked attempt"?! we certainly aren't done with this story...
4. no; you meant to say 'biden hate', right?!

1. no...however, most people think the 'other side' media outlets lie only...IMO
2. concerned; you are talking about trump, right?!
3. a 'faked attempt"?! we certainly aren't done with this story...
4. no; you meant to say 'biden hate', right?!
Just go ahead and say it dude.

Do you think it was a faked assassination attempt?
I don't think so...but honestly, nothing would surprise me...lots of shady $&!t goes down in our gov...I wouldn't be surprised if the kid acted alone...I wouldn't be surprised if he was a patsy...took years to find out stuff on JFK...and still don't know the whole truth...

Do you think it was a faked assassination attempt?
You throw every dumba$$ crackpot theory out here you can find about anyone with a D in front of their name but you get all pissy when something nuts (but something that hasn't completely been disproven) is thrown out about your guy?

Warning On Air GIF by Adult Swim

You throw every dumba$$ crackpot theory out here you can find about anyone with a D in front of their name but you get all pissy when something nuts (but something that hasn't completely been disproven) is thrown out about your guy?

Warning On Air GIF by Adult Swim
Lol. What crockpot theory have I thrown out there?

Gaslight? 😂😂😂That’s what I thought.

Only went back 10 pages on your posts. I'm sure I missed a few.

No doubt he’s worse now but he wasn’t mentally capable in 2020. They hid him out in his basement for the campaign and almost every unscripted sentence out of his mouth the last three and a half years has been absolute gibberish.

Yes I have. The most peaceful 4 year term probably in history.

You should blame the media for lying and covering up for Biden the last 3 1/2 years. They have their marching orders now that the Dems want rid of Joe.

Not this bad this fast? Sorry but he wasn’t capable 4 years ago either. Without a dishonest and compliant press there is no way Biden gets elected from his basement in 2020 and you know it. We’ve watched the leader of the free world read answers to pre-disclosed questions from pre-selected reporters for 3 1/2 years now. And he still screws it up. And wanders off in the wrong direction- if he manages to stay upright. Think about that and consider that it’s not just America watching this train wreck. All of this “Gosh, we had no idea it was this bad!” BS is either straight up dishonest or an admission of unbelievable ignorance.

Back