Around the Big 12 Week 1

Don't particularly care for prime and his antics but just today learned tcu hired rape Jr as their OC. Pulling hard for CU now.

NEWS FLASH: ……. Coach Prime is the real deal, knows how to put a team together out of nothing using the portal and a master motivator. They’re not winning any championships this year but they’re going to be a tough out for anyone and those kids would light themselves on fire and run through a brick wall for this coach. His son is a darn intelligent QB as well.

NEWS FLASH: ……. Coach Prime is the real deal, knows how to put a team together out of nothing using the portal and a master motivator. They’re not winning any championships this year but they’re going to be a tough out for anyone and those kids would light themselves on fire and run through a brick wall for this coach. His son is a darn intelligent QB as well.
Ehh slow your roll a bit. They look way better than last year for sure, but this isn't last years title contender TCU team. Jury is still out on both teams.

Ehh slow your roll a bit. They look way better than last year for sure, but this isn't last years title contender TCU team. Jury is still out on both teams.

I said they’re not going to win any championships but I stand by my statement, they will be a tough out and Sanders is a master motivator!

CU (today) reminds me of Texas Tech in its better days. Not much defense but an offense that just keeps coming.

Back