Lowered Expectations

When players lose confidence and trust in a coaching staff this is the outcome. Gundy playing Bowman made the WRs and Ollie lose trust. Having conversations with Jason Brooks that on the surface appear to be a little disconnected with the young man hurts trust in the locker room. Claiming all off season we have found ways to utilize the TEs and found new blocking schemes to get Ollie the ball more efficiently and then telling everyone he’s going to top at 20-25 carries per game, he’s lost trust again. The sh!t he spews and his piss poor decisions have made these 20+ yos not trust him or the staff. He’s almost feeding a false narrative in the media instead of taking accountability and correcting it in the players and fans eyes, he’s doesn’t want it to look like he’s made the wrong desicions so he Bs’s his way through another season. He’s always been this way
You almost swereved into the truth! The guard play the last three games (hmm, what position did Jason Brooks play before he basically exited after the Tulsa game?) has been atrocious!!! Time to give Davis Dotson and Austin Kawicki a shot to start as they are the two most talented among the younger O lineman!!! Also, please use MORE GAP SCHEME, IT FITS BETTER WITH WHAT WE HAVE, mix it up with the zone!!! The running game is the key that unpicks the lock to the problems we have on offense!!!

I mean, that's very plausible. Are you stating that based on actual knowledge, or just speculating?
I know some WRs so that’s factual: they have said all along Bowman is not the best QB in the room, as well as numerous media personnel who watched summer practices. Brooks you can read through both sides of that story. Gundy in an interview said Brooks came in and said he wanted to redshirt, Brooks’ reply that day was “lol” to that tweet. Next day he’s gone. He said all summer how they have found ways to block. Owasso HS can block better than this crap we see week after week. 300lb 5th yr starters should not get bull rushed by an avg DL every snap. It’s embarrassing. Players body language is abysmal on both sides. From my perspective they are beyond frustrated with schemes and coaching and not given the best chance to win because they keep getting handed a 10 play playbook that is snuffed out series one then zero adaptations. It’s just gross to watch

I know some WRs so that’s factual: they have said all along Bowman is not the best QB in the room, as well as numerous media personnel who watched summer practices. Brooks you can read through both sides of that story. Gundy in an interview said Brooks came in and said he wanted to redshirt, Brooks’ reply that day was “lol” to that tweet. Next day he’s gone. He said all summer how they have found ways to block. Owasso HS can block better than this crap we see week after week. 300lb 5th yr starters should not get bull rushed by an avg DL every snap. It’s embarrassing. Players body language is abysmal on both sides. From my perspective they are beyond frustrated with schemes and coaching and not given the best chance to win because they keep getting handed a 10 play playbook that is snuffed out series one then zero adaptations. It’s just gross to watch
Well, sir, I think Gundy would take issue with this assessment. Schemes are fine, just need to execute better. Waiting on the players to get self-motivated, and when they do, they can let me know. Culture. :confused:

Not an argument at all. I just stated facts. You are correct - a W is a W no matter how you get it but to look at the data behind it is not an argument.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ok - nonsensical then. Just like someone disagreeing in the post.

We won, plain and simple. I get the fanbase being miserable right now. But wins never feel like losses and we don’t denigrate them. People who do that don’t hate losing enough.

Are you a patreon member here? You might consider it, I just became one last week, you may just get very enlightened by some information on the AV Board for members! Did I do that right mods? 😁😁😁

[quote uid=967 name="DCowboy" post=107493]You're a troll. Well make a bowl and be in the conference championship hunt. Just had a bad week against a good team[/QUOTE]

I guess we’ll see who is a Troll and who is an Orange Koolaid drinker!

Looks like the verdict is in…..
Troll……………………no
Koolaid Drinker…..definitely!

Are you a patreon member here? You might consider it, I just became one last week, you may just get very enlightened by some information on the AV Board for members! Did I do that right mods? 😁😁😁
Never been able to pull the trigger on this even with the previous board, as I've never understood the benefit. I'd be willing to make the jump if I understood the benefits a bit more. What types of info are you given access to?

Never been able to pull the trigger on this even with the previous board, as I've never understood the benefit. I'd be willing to make the jump if I understood the benefits a bit more. What types of info are you given access to?
I will let the moderators handle answering that questiont, but let’s just say it might involve the trigger men on this team

I had my playlist on shuffle the other day and this came up. Seemed a perfect anthem for the state of things...

Fell On Black Days · Soundgarden
Whatsoever I've feared has come to life
And whatsoever I've fought off became my life
Just when everyday seemed to greet me with a smile
Sunspots have faded, now I'm doing time
Now I'm doing time
'Cause I fell on black days
I fell on black days
Whomsoever I've cured, I've sickened now
And whomsoever I've cradled, I've put you down
I'm a search light soul they say
But I can't see it in the night