2024 Fall Camp Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gundy seems calm and confident. Usually a very good sign.
Getting those 2011 vibes!!! The only thing that got Gundy on his high horse during that preseason was some jackass plumbing contractor, back when Casa Gundy was being built and is now on the market, who showed up in a crimson ZERO U shirt and got nasty and rude to his wife when he was questioned about a couple of things!!! 😁😁😁😁😁

These dudes are going to melt on the BPS turf:

View attachment 6315
Factor in the fact that they have 65 scollys and will most likely require a lot of starters on special teams its going to be trouble. With that QB they have they are going to score. Probably in the 20s. Games going to semi tight going into half, but by the end of the 3rd I see us comfortably pulling away.

Factor in the fact that they have 65 scollys and will most likely require a lot of starters on special teams its going to be trouble. With that QB they have they are going to score. Probably in the 20s. Games going to semi tight going into half, but by the end of the 3rd I see us comfortably pulling away.
We won a lot of games by one score last year. This coming season I think we will win a bunch of games by 2 or 3 scores.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back