Pouring One Out For our Homies

So now at games, students chant “ride em!” And the alum chant “Cowboys!”

Do I have the right?

Wow, last post on this thread was at 9:14 this morning and somehow it moved to the back burner rapidly. Frankly I was enjoying watching a particular poster getting a dose of his own medicine from numerous members. Also learned if you want answers to direct questions you better be a paying Patreon Supporter.

Wow, last post on this thread was at 9:14 this morning and somehow it moved to the back burner rapidly. Frankly I was enjoying watching a particular poster getting a dose of his own medicine from numerous members. Also learned if you want answers to direct questions you better be a paying Patreon Supporter.
24/7

I wanted to also share that I will be experimenting with ads on the site as a way to support the site--I plan to just have a few places with ads, nothing super intrusive.

These ads will only be visible for non-patreon supporters. To avoid seeing ads in the future, please consider supporting the site via Patreon. Thanks again for your support!

Website update: I figured out a way to exclude the World News and Politics forum from the new posts thread, so those of you looking to avoid that forum won't see anything there. That forum can still be accessed through the forum list however.
Is getting rid of an ‘OSU Sports Forum aimed at increasing clicks or what? Not criticizing, just feels disjointed-especially when the post counts are so low.
Website update: I figured out a way to exclude the World News and Politics forum from the new posts thread, so those of you looking to avoid that forum won't see anything there. That forum can still be accessed through the forum list however.
Hallelujah!

Is getting rid of an ‘OSU Sports Forum aimed at increasing clicks or what? Not criticizing, just feels disjointed-especially when the post counts are so low.

Hallelujah!
We didn't get rid of any OSU sports forums, the only thing that changed with this is that the World News and Politics forum no longer shows up in the recent posts feed. A lot of people don't want to see politics mixed in with their sports. For those who like political banter, they can still go to the forum from the forum list. Hopefully that clarifies things!

Back