OSU vs Central Arkansas

BisonCowboy

May be a long shot but thought I would see if it’s possible. My wife and I would love to take our son to see the Home Opener. We checked SeatGeek since that is the new 3rd party they said. Can’t really justify paying more in fees than the tickets.

If anyone isn’t planning on going and has 3, I would love to take them off of your hands. Please let me know.

Thank you

“Official” secondary market sites kinda suck because of the fees, but at least you know you’re getting real tickets. I miss the days when every Craigslist ticket seller wasn’t a scam and you could get a deal the day before the game. Which reminds me, that dude Ryno from the old, old site still owes me for some tickets from the very early 2000’s!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

“Official” secondary market sites kinda suck because of the fees, but at least you know you’re getting real tickets. I miss the days when every Craigslist ticket seller wasn’t a scam and you could get a deal the day before the game. Which reminds me, that dude Ryno from the old, old site still owes me for some tickets from the very early 2000’s!

Good Luck with that, getting Ryno to payup!!! 😒

Good Luck with that, getting Ryno to payup!!! 😒
I finally got him To pay me.

All it took was about 10 years and calling him out directly and publicly on a message board he was on.

Back